Deweyville Pirates 2014

DP70

It should have been the schedule we played this year. Even in 2012. But we play with the hand we're dealt. I'm not expecting a 10-0 season and I don't think anyone else is. What I expect to see, is that we shock a couple teams and come out with a minimum of a 5-5 record. To me, easy wins are EC, Warren, Kirbyville, Woodville, Hemphill, and depends on WS and Crockett. I don't know what they have coming back. 

Easy????

It should have been the schedule we played this year. Even in 2012. But we play with the hand we're dealt. I'm not expecting a 10-0 season and I don't think anyone else is. What I expect to see, is that we shock a couple teams and come out with a minimum of a 5-5 record. To me, easy wins are EC, Warren, Kirbyville, Woodville, Hemphill, and depends on WS and Crockett. I don't know what they have coming back. 

In all honesty of the 7 "easy wins" teams you listed I would predict DV to go 2-5 with wins against Warren and Hemphill.  IMO

In all honesty of the 7 "easy wins" teams you listed I would predict DV to go 2-5 with wins against Warren and Hemphill.  IMO

Warren and Hemphill are not certain. HH will be better than recent history.

It would be tough if they had the same team..but you obviously don't know much about football if you think Kirbyville and EC are easy wins period..

I saw EC in the playoffs last yr...dville looked a lot tougher than them. And how has kirbyville been since jack left? Mediocre

I went out on a limb saying EC and Kirbyville will be wins and I'm sticking to it. Deweyville showed up against Kirbyville in a scrimmage and Kirbyville beat EC last year. Don't know much about either team except for what they had last year. I hate to be making such outstanding predictions as HD.  :rolleyes:  :D

lol I think you need to get out and see a little more 2A highschool football buddy.

I feel the same way. Although I think they MAY beat Woodville depending what they have coming back

They have a lot coming back. They were young last year. Had the talent last year. The young players just shut down after losing a couple games in a row last year. Lack of experience was the problem. Not lack of talent.

I saw EC in the playoffs last yr...dville looked a lot tougher than them. And how has kirbyville been since jack left? Mediocre

DV lost their whole once in a generation class. It does not matter if larger schools looked mediocre last year. EC and Kirbyville will be automatic losses. The only chance is against Warren and Hemphill. They are going to be evenly matched in the worst case scenario.

Good to hear, I hope Woodville does well this next season. Used to live there and I like to see them win. Only time I'm not rooting for them is when they play Kountze! Lol

lol thanks! They should do much better. Last year left a bad taste in those boys mouths and they'll come back with a chip on their shoulders. And Kountze should be pretty good as well!

• 2 weeks later...