Rykers PickEM Rules

This year we are going to a 15 game schedule each week.  I am going to do my best to pick the 15 most competitive games for the week.  This will eliminate potential blow outs for the week and also means that your team will not be on the schedule every week.  Your complaints that your team was not listed or has not been listed in weeks will fall upon deaf ears.  ;D

You will get one point each week for making a correct selection.  If you select both teams, forget to select a team or select it in any way I can not tell an obvious correct selection then you will not get the point. 

Weekly winners and stats will be listed each week sometime between Sunday morning and Monday at noon.  I will do my best to list the next weeks schedule possibly Sat night or Sunday morning for the next week.

Season Standings will be posted as soon as they can be tabulated after posting the weekly winners.  If you have not participated in at least 50% of the total picks then your score will be recorded and tallied but will not be posted in the Season Standings until you have partciapted in 50%. 

If you change your screen name then please let me know before you make your selections for the week. 

You can make your selections by either making your selections to win in bold or you can just list your winners.  Please do not use different colors.  I print the selections each week for record keeping purposes and I cannot print in color. 

I will not use Thurs night games so lineups will be due by FRIDAY at kick-off time.  If you turn it in late any games already in progress will not be accepted and you will not receive any points for that game.

[u][b]*****This is very important********
If you make a change to your lineup after any game has started please do it in a seperate post[/b][/u].  If make any change in the original post and a change to your post has been time stamped after any kickoff then none of the games will count.  I will not be able to determine what changes were made so therfore none of them will count!!

I think that covers it, thanks for reading and I look forward to this years pick em!! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin