Warren 59 Hardin 47/Friday

warfan

Thats a breakdown of Warrens points.#33 for Hardin had 17,#12 had 13 for the Hornets.Warren had a terrible first half,but really shot it well in the 4th for the win scoring 32 in the last quarter.Great crowd tonite in Warren ,best I 've seen in several years.Great job guys,it would have been easy to folded tonite being down by 24 in the 3rd.Fun game to watch,gotta feel for the Hornets they played hard.

Some folks were leaving at halftime,but the atmosphere the last quarter was unbelievable.This was a total team effort with everyone contributing in the 4th.Sims hit a 4 point play and followed on the next possesion with a 3,Granger,Nash, Swinney and McBee really stepped up big on the defensive end.Rawls,Wright and Andrews also were clutch with rebounds and steals.Your right Pappa,this was a fun game to watch.Hardin played a whole lot better than when I saw them earlier in the year.Not sure why there girls club and fans left early in the 3rd,they could have used the support.

I saw one of the warren boys grandpa leave, the he came out and scored around 10 in the fourth.  Man, that would have killed me.  But, I must say it really did look bad at the time.  Would have been a good time just to go and eat a couple of hotdogs you know.

Hardin came out and jumped on top with #2 Nolan hitting 4 threes in the first half and was the Warriors were just getting dominated on both sides of the ball. Anytime Marsh #33 got the ball in the paint he was just amazing. The Hornets go into halftime leading by 19! And Warren slowly catches up and takes this game. The fan support was too much for this Hornet team that has came along way since the beginning of the year. That coach has really done well with this team and I think that if they keep working hard i think that they could make it as the number 3 team in the district. Good luck to both teams as they go on deeper into district.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder