Faithful SETXsports Members Please Read

As many of you know and have experienced, we at SETXsports have had some difficulties here of late with our server and software. In order to remedy this situation, myself along with the SETXsports Administration have determined that it is best for us to go a different direction as far as these areas are concerned. We want to make sure we will no longer experience any difficulties, especially as week zero is quickly approaching.

I say all that to say this. Soon we will be switching to a new server and a different forum software. We will be going to a hosted solution that will be monitored all day, and at the moment there is an issue (which we all know with technology, issues will always occur) a technician that works with both the software and the server will solve it. There won't be anymore data loss or stress on mine or our staff's part that these things could happen. Also, when we switch, while the board will be different, but we will not lose anything data wise in the process. All your posts etc. will still be here.
[b]
There is a cost associated with this switch, and I'm asking you to help us raise money so that we can get this done in a timely manner.[/b] If you would consider donating to help us make this possible, it would be greatly appreciated. You can do so by clicking the paypal link up top or by [url=https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&business=GG99S2DBV2X4J&lc=US&item_name=SETXsports&currency_code=USD&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF%3abtn_donateCC_LG%2egif%3aNonHosted]clicking here[/url]

Of course the normal member benefits will apply for those of you who have never given before. I also think you will be very satisfied with all the added features the new software will bring, which will include a mobile version of the site.

Again, thanks so much for your help and consideration in this matter. If you have any questions please pm me. Looking forward to a great 2013 Football Season!

Jordan Wilson
Founder/Admin- SETXsports.com

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder