how's them k-ville wildcats?

Guest EagleFan01
Hahaha I will believe that when I see it. Kirbyville is down and will be for a while been watching there young kids play last few years they will not beat Newton for no district title anytime soon.

[quote name="EagleFan01" post="1423465" timestamp="1376275897"]
Hahaha I will believe that when I see it. Kirbyville is down and will be for a while been watching there young kids play last few years they will not beat Newton for no district title anytime soon.
[/quote]
Besides a few posters on here..I've heard the same thing from Kirbyville fans.. several former players also

Besides a few posters on here..I've heard the same thing from Kirbyville fans.. several former players also
[/quote]
I am one of those former players,and trust me the junior and sophomore class is legit,but I have doubts about the kids up under them.

Guest EagleFan01
You are correct they did. But Kirbyville had some varsity kids who got into trouble had to play down that week and Newton turned it over twice on the goal line. Plus newton had all there good players on varsity last season they will not beat newton for a long time at the varsity level write that guarantee down.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder