Vype Show

It was mentioned by Matt Malatesta so I went to go do a little reading and found a little background info. North Shore's district title hopes could have just gotten better. They're saying La Porte's linebacker might sit out next year to focus more on his after high school career.

They also put Raelon Singleton #2 in the watch list for wide receivers in the GHA. Going to be a hard go for Crosby come playoff time, the show mentioned our defense being much better but Texas City is one of the most talented 4A teams in the state and FB Marshall's only loss the whole season was to a state semi-finalist. Marshall only brings back 9 total starters though, they're darn good ones though. Marshall only has 1300 and something kids so if the beat TC again in the playoffs they might be the D2 regional favorites with Elgin.

There was high praise for Sharp too. The kid interviews well and looks like he going to be a good leader.

Almond was also excited for his standards when talking about what he had on defense and the offensive duo of Tristan Houston/Kevion Deleon. He said Houston was one of the more special backs he's had come through the program and was a beast this Spring.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1420397" timestamp="1374353021"]
It was mentioned by Matt Malatesta so I went to go do a little reading and found a little background info. North Shore's district title hopes could have just gotten better. [b]They're saying La Porte's linebacker might sit out next year to focus more on his after high school career. [/b]

They also put Raelon Singleton #2 in the watch list for wide receivers in the GHA. Going to be a hard go for Crosby come playoff time, the show mentioned our defense being much better but Texas City is one of the most talented 4A teams in the state and FB Marshall's only loss the whole season was to a state semi-finalist. Marshall only brings back 9 total starters though, they're darn good ones though. Marshall only has 1300 and something kids so if the beat TC again in the playoffs they might be the D2 regional favorites with Elgin.

There was high praise for Sharp too. The kid interviews well and looks like he going to be a good leader.

Almond was also excited for his standards when talking about what he had on defense and the offensive duo of Tristan Houston/Kevion Deleon. He said Houston was one of the more special backs he's had come through the program and was a beast this Spring.
[/quote]i'll believe it when I see him not on the field.

[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=113015.msg1420425#msg1420425 date=1374359040]
It will come on again tomorrow at 430pm...I missed it! :(
What channel? Who is Almond? Is that Aymond? Yea, Sharp and SC has been playing NS in 7 on 7 and has won them all. He is special. He verbal-led to Kansas State? As far as the linebacker for La Porte; he is not sitting out. Malatesta is out there sometime. The kid is a screw up but is also going to be All State.

[quote name="North Shore Mike" post="1420433" timestamp="1374359749"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=113015.msg1420425#msg1420425 date=1374359040]
What channel? Who is Almond? Is that Aymond? Yea, Sharp and SC has been playing NS in 7 on 7 and has won them all. He is special. He verbal-led to Kansas State? As far as the linebacker for La Porte; he is not sitting out. Malatesta is out there sometime. The kid is a screw up but is also going to be All State.
[/quote]

channel 39, and yes Aymond

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1420444" timestamp="1374364362"]
[quote author=North Shore Mike link=topic=113015.msg1420433#msg1420433 date=1374359749]
[/quote]

channel 39, and yes Aymond
Thanks...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83