Kountze makes playoff next year if.......

[quote name="HDBobcats9" post="1417992" timestamp="1373555903"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=112773.msg1417950#msg1417950 date=1373514567]
[quote author=HDBobcats9 link=topic=112773.msg1417845#msg1417845 date=1373479706]
I think Kountze makes the playoffs this year based on what I saw they had last year. If they stick Harper at QB and leave him there, they will suprise some teams. Arnold will be a game breaker for the next three years if he doesnt' decide to soley concentrate on basketball. Newton will run away with this district, but I think the #2-#6 spot is wide open. You want to say EC is an easy pick for second, but you never know how they will respond to the loss of a big time player like Glen Roberts amoung others. This is how I see it:

1. Newton
2. East Chambers
3. Kountze
4. Anahauc
5. Woodville
6. Kirbyville
7. Hardin
8. Warren
[/quote]

Kville 6th ?  Won't happen!
[/quote]

You could easily be right. I just saw somewhere that KVille was losing 10 offensive starters. That's why I said #2-#6 is up for grabs. I could see Kville beating Anahauc and Woodville. Newton out of the question, EC will not fall to the Cats and Kountze will surprise alot of folks. Probably be two teams with a 4-3 district record make the playoffs as I see Kountze, Kville, Anahauc and Woodville knocking each other off in round robin style.
[/quote]

Kville will be better this year than last year!  A young QB but I like the looks of the non starters returning more than I did the starters last year so Im not worried about the losing 10 starters on O stats

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1418181" timestamp="1373595302"]

"Kountze might surprise some folks this year" 

Havent we heard that before?
[/quote]

Easy ryker, I remember they use to say the same thing about 'dem Kville cats!! But going to the state title game and losing twice has to mean something!!  8) Geez it feels so right to talk a little trash!! Time to get rid of the cobwebs and build to another great season!!! lol ryker, you up for it???????

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1418214" timestamp="1373626201"]
[quote author=rykerx144 link=topic=112773.msg1418181#msg1418181 date=1373595302]

"Kountze might surprise some folks this year" 

Havent we heard that before?
[/quote]

Easy ryker, I remember they use to say the same thing about 'dem Kville cats!! But going to the state title game and losing twice has to mean something!!  8) Geez it feels so right to talk a little trash!! Time to get rid of the cobwebs and build to another great season!!! lol ryker, you up for it???????
[/quote]

Im always up for it. esp now since I have more time.  The last three years was pretty busy for me and didnt have much time.  This year Im set up for alot of football time. 

although Im not crazy, there will be limited trash talking this year about Newton.  The crew they got coming back with the fact WT has a few years of coaching in they will be crazy good this year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder