(((ORANGE CRUSH 14U Open Practice)))

We will start having open practices this Tuesday June 11th and Thursday,June 13th (6pm) at Crush Fields in West Orange on the corner of Burnett St & Newton St across from WOS High. We are looking for girls with 1999/2000 birthdays. This is NOT a tryout,but a chance for us to take a look at some players early,and allow prospective players a chance to workout with the team,prior to our tryouts in August. If you have any questions please call,text or PM me.

Thanks
Jason Burch (409)-779-6863
Orange Crush '99 (14U)

Jason
Callie is moving up to 14U this Fall.  We're looking for a place for Callie to practice this summer to get feel for the speed of the game at 14U and the level of play.  I plan on coaching a 14U Golden Triangle Gators Team this Fall.  Callie was/is the bracket pitcher for the 12U Golden Triangle Gators.  We weren't sure if the 14U Orange Crush open practice was Tuesday, June 11th or Thursday, June 13th.  If its ok and if Callie's not too tired (she has a LU Basketball camp on Thursday), we'd like to be able to come by practice on Tuesday or Thursday just so we can get an idea on where Callie is at skill/talent wise and what we need to work on this summer. 

Just let us know.  I can also be reached at 409 720 8361 or [email protected].

Thanks,
Chester

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed