"NEW" 10U Golden Triangle Gator Select Softball Team

Guest msks143

Guest msks143
The Golden Triangle Select Softball Organization is looking to expand and add a 10U softball team.  We already have a 12u team established and are in the process of getting our 14u team ready to take off in the fall.  In only their first full year of play, the 12U Gators already have a vastly improved and competitive Team. 

We are looking for girls with a positive attitude, a love for the game and the will to work hard to better themselves as both players and individuals.  We'll be looking for some coaching help as well.

After the State Tournament in early June we'll begin "soft" practices working with pitchers and catchers and working on hitting and fielding fundamentals and situational softball.  We'll continue this routine through June and July with an eye towards tryouts in early August 2013.

Our practice field is located off of 9th Ave. adjacent to Memorial High School.

All positions open.

We're excited about this new 10U Team and the opportunities it presents.  For additional information, you can call, text or e-mail:

Missy Matney at 409-365-3612 or [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest msks143

"NEW" 10U Golden Triangle Gator Select Softball Team
« on: May 21, 2013, 11:54:47 PM »Quote Modify The Golden Triangle Select Softball Organization is looking to expand and add a 10U softball team.  We already have a 12u team established and are in the process of getting our 14u team ready to take off in the fall.  In only their first full year of play, the 12U Gators already have a vastly improved and competitive Team. 

We are looking for girls with a positive attitude, a love for the game and the will to work hard to better themselves as both players and individuals.  We'll be looking for some coaching help as well.

After the State Tournament in early June we'll begin "soft" practices working with pitchers and catchers and working on hitting and fielding fundamentals and situational softball.  We'll continue this routine through June and July with an eye towards tryouts in early August 2013.

Our practice field is located off of 9th Ave. adjacent to Memorial High School.

All positions open.

We're excited about this new 10U Team and the opportunities it presents.  For additional information, you can call, text or e-mail:

Missy Matney at 409-365-3612 or [email protected]

• 2 weeks later...
i have a daughter that will be moving up to 10u in the spring and i have to decided to just go ahead and move her up to 10u in the fall. She is going through softball withdrawals lol she wants to play and practice everyday. i was wondering if you guys were still holding open practices and if it would be ok for us to come out and watch or maybe let her participate i didnt know since it is her first year in girl pitch if that would be ok with you guys or not

Guest msks143
Would love to have her come out!  We are still holding them at our fields off of 9th Ave along side Memorial High School. Have her bring her equiptment and she is more than welcome to participate. We start at 6pm! We practice with our 12 and 14u teams right now! The practices this week are Tuesday and Thursday! If you know of any other girls wanting to play please let me know!!  What is your name and number so I can keep you posted with practices and tryouts? What is your daughter's name? Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at the fields.

hi,
my name is chris sheffield and my daughters name is kylea sheffield like i said she hasnt played 10u yet she this will be her first experience but she has been chomping at the bit to get back on the field since the state all star tournament in texas city so i think we will be out there the next practice so we can check it out and see what its all about we have never been apart of select ball.

• 4 weeks later...
Due to conflicting schedules (everybody out of pocket) the Golden Triangle Gators will not have "open practice/workouts" today. Sorry about the inconvenience.  However, we'll start back Tuesday, July 23rd at 6pm at the field(s) off of 9th Avenue across from Memorial High School.  Hope to see you there.

Thanks,
Chester

• 2 weeks later...
The 14U Golden Triangle Gators will have tryouts tomorrow from 9:00am - 12noon at the fields in Buna (Hwy 62 and CR 784) -- two miles south of Buna on Hwy 62 on Saturday, August 3rd.  The schedule will be as follows:

14U – Registration table opens 8:30am (Buna Softball Field)
14U - Team stretching /warm-ups/pitch & catch 9:00am to 9:45am
14U – Defense 9:45am – 10:30am
14U – Offense 10:30am – 11:30am
14U – Conditioning 11:30am - 12noon

We hope to see you there.  We're expecting to have a great Fall season.  If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to give me a call or text me at 409 720 8361 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Chester
GT Gators Coach

The 14U Golden Triangle Gators will have tryouts tomorrow from 9:00am - 12noon at the fields in Buna (Hwy 62 and CR 784) -- two miles south of Buna on Hwy 62 on Saturday, August 3rd.  The schedule will be as follows:

14U – Registration table opens 8:30am (Buna Softball Field)
14U - Team stretching /warm-ups/pitch & catch 9:00am to 9:45am
14U – Defense 9:45am – 10:30am
14U – Offense 10:30am – 11:30am
14U – Conditioning 11:30am - 12noon

We hope to see you there.  We're expecting to have a great Fall season.  If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to give me a call or text me at 409 720 8361 or e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Chester
GT Gators Coach

We had a great group of girls and parents that came to tryouts for the 14U Golden Triangle Gators on Saturday.  Thank you to everyone that participated.  We're looking forward to a great Fall season.  If you're still interested in trying out please call or text me at 409 720 8361 or e-mail me at [email protected].  Also, we'll continue to have open workouts this week on Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm at the field(s) across from Memorial High School off of 9th Avenue.

Thanks,
Chester
14U GT Gators

We had a great group of girls and parents that came to tryouts for the 14U Golden Triangle Gators on Saturday in Buna.  Thank you to everyone that participated.  We're looking forward to a great Fall season.  If you're still interested in "trying out" please call or text me at 409 720 8361 or e-mail me at [email protected].  Also, we'll continue to have open workouts this week on Tuesday and Thursday at 6pm at the field(s) across from Memorial High School off of 9th Avenue.

Thanks,
Chester
14U GT Gators

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder