A Blast from the Past....

hahahaha just for fun I clicked on page 329 of the boards pages and found a thread about 4a realignment back in 2006 clicked on it and read through and lookie what I found... hahahaha

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1308" timestamp="1137507314"]
[quote="SFA85"][b]Barbie's[/b] Hill will have a tough go in 4A.  I can see 19 4A something like this

Dayton
Crosby
CE King
Forest Brook
Smiley
Huffman
BH
Galena Park

BH may return a bunch of skill people but games are won and lost on the O line and I saw Dayton and Crosby last year and both lines are salty.  What kills me is BH reminds me of LC-M not playing WO-S when they dropped to 3A.  Far as I can remember, BH has never played Dayton in the last 15 years-----maybe longer.  And Dayton is 15 mi north on 146...[/quote]

[b]First off its Barbers not Barbies.[/b] What do you know about Barbers Hill? How many games did you see the Eagles play last year? I think I have caught you on other boards being a BH hater (If I'm wrong I apologize) What is it about BH that you are so unfond of?  The question has been asked before why we do not schedule Dayton and from what Ive been told that BH has tried ,but Dayton has denied. Not because Dayton is scared, but because they have nothing to gain by playing a 3A team. If they get beat it looks bad and if they win who cares? This goes for why most 3A teams don't schedule 2As.

[b]Ps. BH scrimmaged Crosby last year and won by 4 Td's  :D[/b]
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHA just some funny stuff to look back at....

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1405491" timestamp="1368797603"]
aww looks like BHFAN was offended.... LOL..... "Barbies" Hill has been round longer than I thought...
[/quote]We was calling them Barbie's Hill when i was walking the halls of SFA  ;D

We actually thought they were weird with all them salt, sand or whatever kind of dunes they had out there.  ;D

Ant Mounds

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124