Buchholtz throwing a spitter?

Guest basketball2012
Jack Morris is a idiot, they are just trying to start drama!! Just because my cousin is dealing right now they want to cause all this ruckus for nothing!!! Toronto is sucking so the have to find something to talk about.

[quote name="basketball2012" post="1400419" timestamp="1367555919"]
Jack Morris is a idiot, they are just trying to start drama!! Just because my cousin is dealing right now they want to cause all this ruckus for nothing!!! Toronto is sucking so the have to find something to talk about.
[/quote]

I agree. Clay is touching rosin on his arm...legally.
Also, making the Angelina Roadrunners very proud !

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1400499" timestamp="1367591520"]
[quote author=basketball2012 link=topic=111660.msg1400419#msg1400419 date=1367555919]
[/quote]

I agree. Clay is touching rosin on his arm...legally.
Also, making the Angelina Roadrunners very proud !
[/quote]

From what I have read, Clay dumps a cup of water on his head before walking out to the mound wetting his hair.  Since you can't go to your mouth on the mound, he runs his fingers through his hair then touches the rosin on his arm. 

The Blue Jay's may just be trying to get in Clay's head.  He's been the best pitcher in the MLB so far, so they are trying anything to mess with him. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder