*Nederland at Port Neches-Groves Updates*/PN-G wins 2-1 in 11!!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nederland mom got mad cause Ashworth's grandmaw got excited when he struck out her son .. Im really sure she didn't know  it was your son batting.. Ned mom made a scene about it.... Get over it Ned Mom. I'm more than sure it was not personel

[quote name="injun" post="1388158" timestamp="1364011230"]
Where are Beau Hale and J Floyd now?? I have not heard about  them lately..
I really try to keep up with the local guys...
[/quote]

Both guys have finished their professional careers, Jesse is back in Mid County. Beau settled in the Austin area.

This is the Nederland mom that you just told the story about. First congrats to Png baseball. Great game. Second, that lady made a scene. I was on the BULLDOG side, cheering for my son and my team. SHE was on the Bulldog side mocking and waving her arms in my face!!  She followed ME when I tried to walk away! THAT'S THE STORY.  Again great game!!  Go Dogs!!

What a game that must have been. One that soon won't be forgotten. As a parent of a player, I can understand how stressful every pitch can be. I was not at this game so have no comment on what happened in the stands. Cudos to both teams for playing a great game and god bless your parents for enduring it.  :D

Well pitched game by both teams.Congrats to PNG on the win.IMO if Ned. hitters do not get out of their comfort zones at the plate and make the adjustment to move in on the plate and take the outside part away and force the crafty lefties to come inside it is going to be a very frustrating district play for the Dogs.When they make a mistake outside there is not much you can do with it.I f they make a mistake inside you can make them pay! It also takes most lefties ( that can't throw over 85 ) out of their comfort zones to work inside.Dogs were dominated at the plate and still almost found a way to win the game.Keep competing hard and everything will work out in the end.Go Dogs!

Grandmothers do get excited but I did not mean to offend anyone.  I was a Bulldog for years.  I was just as proud of my Bulldog, Jesse Floyd as I am my PNG Indian, Logan Ashworth.  My apologies go to the mom I did not mean to offend.  The Dogs played a great game!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder