Vype Top 50 Class of 2014

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1387166" timestamp="1363803788"]
I would rather not watch the kp vs crosby game on film. I could find more entertainment in a retirement home. Also quit making excuses for the kp game. You know what they say about excuses there like coug14 everybody has one. Also what grade were all those beast you were talking about in.
[/quote] i watched that KP vs Crosby game, i'll say it again: i wasnt impressed with Crosby in that game, i was more impressed by KP's fight along with playing with their 2nd string QB.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1387155" timestamp="1363802377"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=110322.msg1387081#msg1387081 date=1363790511]
[quote author=bronco1 link=topic=110322.msg1387041#msg1387041 date=1363784022]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=110322.msg1387036#msg1387036 date=1363783569]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=110322.msg1387034#msg1387034 date=1363782906]
Not true,we alright was 9-0 till SC game.Yes we had some player/coach related issues alright late in the season.Played Ned fair considering the troubles.Broncos will compete again this year w/the youngest group I can remember.The 2012 jv & awesome 9th grade group will shore things up in 2013.Mark it down somewhere 2014 we going deep and you heard it right here ;)
[/quote]I don't doubt that, I'm just saying Hancock won't dominate the district like Stewart did. There's no flexibility in the playcalling like there used to be. Stewart could adjust on the fly where Hancock uses what I call the novicane approach which is "give it time and it'll work". Crosby has three stud qbs coming through the pipeline too.
[/quote]

Stewart's run was impressive, but as far as Crosby is concerned nothing has changed. Like you said Hancock is 2-0 against the Cougars. If Crosby plans on beating Dayton in the near future their best chance will be this year, while they have Senior twins. We will be young but talented, with a much needed QB change. I understand that your angst for Dayton won't allow you to be objective, this probably wasn't worth saying.
[/quote]I'm very objective. Unlike many I don't have any angst for Dayton. I admire the program and hope Crosby can have that type of sustained relevance. I have three sons and two nephews that will be coming through the program for the next 15 years. I'm just saying look at the talent levels both teams have had over the past decade and a half. Now look at the dispairity in the records. The talent is always close to equal but the determining factor has been coaching. Stewart is still the AD which is keeping it held together at the seams but the coaching advantage Dayton enjoyed is fading away. Dayton has young talent but Crosby has the same young talent, the difference is going to be qb play and the sheer size of the players at the skill positions. In three years the trenches are going to rival those of a good 5a team and all of our receivers will be in that 6'1"-6'3" range. They'll go 6'5" and 6'1" next year. Crosby is going to have a bunch of kids like Singleton and Merka who are going to be FBS prospects due to size alone. If SC stays 4a or the new 5a plus KP and Humble stay in the district, Dayton as well as Crosby and BH will be in a dogfight for the foreseeable future. No more playoff guarantees for the Broncos.
[/quote]you say in 3 years crosby will be this unstoppable force. Didnt see it when our frshman teams played. I think dayton beat crosby by around 50.
[/quote]I didn't say the kids that will be seniors in three years will be like that. I didn't say they would be unstoppable at all either. I said they are going to be kids that will be heavily recruited due to their size. I think the freshman qb broke his arm or leg early in the season and didn't play the rest of the year plus that was the 4th game with a completely new coaching staff and plays being ran with kids that had never heard that terminology. Just make sure you stop at Brookshire's and pick up some Boudreaux's Butt Paste before you make that ride down 90 next year 'cause Crosby's going to bust that %@$.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1387172" timestamp="1363804118"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=110322.msg1387155#msg1387155 date=1363802377]
Not true,we alright was 9-0 till SC game.Yes we had some player/coach related issues alright late in the season.Played Ned fair considering the troubles.Broncos will compete again this year w/the youngest group I can remember.The 2012 jv & awesome 9th grade group will shore things up in 2013.Mark it down somewhere 2014 we going deep and you heard it right here ;)
[/quote]I don't doubt that, I'm just saying Hancock won't dominate the district like Stewart did. There's no flexibility in the playcalling like there used to be. Stewart could adjust on the fly where Hancock uses what I call the novicane approach which is "give it time and it'll work". Crosby has three stud qbs coming through the pipeline too.
[/quote]

Stewart's run was impressive, but as far as Crosby is concerned nothing has changed. Like you said Hancock is 2-0 against the Cougars. If Crosby plans on beating Dayton in the near future their best chance will be this year, while they have Senior twins. We will be young but talented, with a much needed QB change. I understand that your angst for Dayton won't allow you to be objective, this probably wasn't worth saying.
[/quote]I'm very objective. Unlike many I don't have any angst for Dayton. I admire the program and hope Crosby can have that type of sustained relevance. I have three sons and two nephews that will be coming through the program for the next 15 years. I'm just saying look at the talent levels both teams have had over the past decade and a half. Now look at the dispairity in the records. The talent is always close to equal but the determining factor has been coaching. Stewart is still the AD which is keeping it held together at the seams but the coaching advantage Dayton enjoyed is fading away. Dayton has young talent but Crosby has the same young talent, the difference is going to be qb play and the sheer size of the players at the skill positions. In three years the trenches are going to rival those of a good 5a team and all of our receivers will be in that 6'1"-6'3" range. They'll go 6'5" and 6'1" next year. Crosby is going to have a bunch of kids like Singleton and Merka who are going to be FBS prospects due to size alone. If SC stays 4a or the new 5a plus KP and Humble stay in the district, Dayton as well as Crosby and BH will be in a dogfight for the foreseeable future. No more playoff guarantees for the Broncos.
[/quote]you say in 3 years crosby will be this unstoppable force. Didnt see it when our frshman teams played. I think dayton beat crosby by around 50.
[/quote]I didn't say the kids that will be seniors in three years will be like that. I didn't say they would be unstoppable at all either. I said they are going to be kids that will be heavily recruited due to their size. I think the freshman qb broke his arm or leg early in the season and didn't play the rest of the year plus that was the 4th game with a completely new coaching staff and plays being ran with kids that had never heard that terminology. Just make sure you stop at Brookshire's and pick up some Boudreaux's Butt Paste before you make that ride down 90 next year 'cause Crosby's going to bust that %@$.
[/quote]what was your prediction last year. I mean eventually if you keep predicting wins crosby is bound to win one. It worked for bh.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1387185" timestamp="1363805469"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=110322.msg1387172#msg1387172 date=1363804118]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=110322.msg1387155#msg1387155 date=1363802377]
[/quote]

[/quote]what was your prediction last year. I mean eventually if you keep predicting wins crosby is bound to win one. It worked for bh.
[/quote] ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1387166" timestamp="1363803788"]
I would rather not watch the kp vs crosby game on film. I could find more entertainment in a retirement home. Also quit making excuses for the kp game. You know what they say about excuses there like coug14 everybody has one. What grade were all those beast you were talking about in.
[/quote]They're spread out. I know most of their names but they're too young for me to post about. The eighth grade qb is over 6' tall already and dunking a basketball with ease along with the next set of twins who are also already over 6' tall and can do the same. The strongest kid in the middle school plays dt and is 6'2" and about 275 already and could be on varsity by playoff time. There's a kid in GP that's super fast but the kid that played the other receiver in middle school is supposed to be the second fastest kid in the district and is supposed to play rb next year on the freshman team and should be Crosby's best player when he gets to varsity. The 7th grade qb is 6' tall and thick already, kid has decent wheels but can sling the varsity ball about 50 yards already. My son's team has 6 11 and 12 year olds who are 5'9 or taller and my son weighing a little over 140 lbs is the lightest. Those will be next year's 7th graders. There's more of those big kids also, they just haven't impressed me yet. I'm sure they all won't produce but Riordan has a lot to work with over the next years.

[/quote]

[/quote]
Lmao!!!!!!

[/quote]

[/quote]I though we would only lose one district game to SC. I didn't think Dayton was declining when we played them either though. This year I think they are and I'll still predict the one district loss to SC. I will have a son playing against Dayton at some level starting in August for the next 14 years and depending on what this last kid is it could be the next 18 years. I'll be predicting a lot of Crosby over Dayton wins in the future.

[quote name="cougar14" post="1387198" timestamp="1363807042"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=110322.msg1387185#msg1387185 date=1363805469]
[/quote]

[/quote]I though we would only lose one district game to SC. I didn't think Dayton was declining when we played them either though. This year I think they are and I'll still predict the one district loss to SC. I will have a son playing against Dayton at some level starting in August for the next 14 years and depending on what this last kid is it could be the next 18 years. I'll be predicting a lot of Crosby over Dayton wins in the future.
[/quote]doesnt hurt to dream. Wish your kids the best. Mine will be playing to and it makes it that much more fun.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1387203" timestamp="1363807415"]
[quote author=cougar14 link=topic=110322.msg1387198#msg1387198 date=1363807042]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=110322.msg1387185#msg1387185 date=1363805469]
[/quote]

[/quote]doesnt hurt to dream. Wish your kids the best. Mine will be playing to and it makes it that much more fun.
[/quote]Only thing I dream about is the 300 Marlin by Grady White. Every male of age in my family that played football has gotten a football scholarship since 1976. My cousin just finished at Texas, have a senior cuz at Kansas and another just signed with Southeast Missouri St. I could be dreaming about him being a 5 star though but I expect nothing less. Mine will be easy to spot too, he'll be wearing the family #14.

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1387217" timestamp="1363808256"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=110322.msg1387215#msg1387215 date=1363808142]
Can't we all just agree that Dayton Sucks and end this thread ;D
[/quote] them Barbies started voluntary spring workouts yet?
[/quote]

You know I haven't heard if they have or not..... To busy watching the baseball and softball teams kicking booty :)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1387248" timestamp="1363811894"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110322.msg1387217#msg1387217 date=1363808256]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=110322.msg1387215#msg1387215 date=1363808142]
Can't we all just agree that Dayton Sucks and end this thread ;D
[/quote] them Barbies started voluntary spring workouts yet?
[/quote]

You know I haven't heard if they have or not..... To busy watching the [b]baseball and softball[/b] teams kicking booty :)
[/quote] the saving grace of Barbies Hill  ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1387264" timestamp="1363815649"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110322.msg1387127#msg1387127 date=1363797438]
I guess with all that world class speed University of Summer Creek has 19-4A teams should just forfeit.  :P ::)
[/quote]

Should you even be on this thread ::)...your team isn't even being talked about :P
[/quote] Act like they are.  :P ::)

[quote name="aschom78" post="1387133" timestamp="1363798075"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110322.msg1387127#msg1387127 date=1363797438]
I guess with all that world class speed University of Summer Creek has 19-4A teams should just forfeit.  :P ::)
[/quote]
I don't think SC will be THAT dominant, I think crosby and maybe KP will have a reasonable shot.
[/quote]

Okay you just keep thinking....Crosby will give us some competition, but you remember SC best class at the school will be seniors, and we play Crosby in turner 8)

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1387265" timestamp="1363815737"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=110322.msg1387264#msg1387264 date=1363815649]
[/quote]

Should you even be on this thread ::)...your team isn't even being talked about :P
[/quote] Act like they are.  :P ::)
[/quote]

Your jealous :D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1387145" timestamp="1363800641"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=110322.msg1387101#msg1387101 date=1363794750]
I'm very Suprised OctFeb hasn't thrown her two cents in.....she must be out of town or her computer is down ;D
[/quote]

[b]I think she booked a trip to Alaska to stalk Frozen Baby  ;D[/b]

Dayton , Crosby is speaking the truth ....Save yourself a whole lot of Crow eating  ;D Dayton is on the decline you have your super 9th graders and that is about it :'(
[/quote]

;D ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1387267" timestamp="1363815794"]
[quote author=aschom78 link=topic=110322.msg1387133#msg1387133 date=1363798075]
[/quote]
I don't think SC will be THAT dominant, I think crosby and maybe KP will have a reasonable shot.
[/quote]

Okay you just keep thinking....[b]Crosby will give us some competition[/b], but you remember SC best class at the school will be seniors, and we play Crosby in turner 8)
[/quote] well the last time yall had real competition yall lost so that bodes well for Crosby then.  ;D

[quote name="SummerCreek it is!" post="1387271" timestamp="1363815986"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=110322.msg1387145#msg1387145 date=1363800641]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=110322.msg1387101#msg1387101 date=1363794750]
I'm very Suprised OctFeb hasn't thrown her two cents in.....she must be out of town or her computer is down ;D
[/quote]

Dayton , Crosby is speaking the truth ....Save yourself a whole lot of Crow eating  ;D Dayton is on the decline you have your super 9th graders and that is about it :'(
[/quote] Octfeb looking at property next to yours. soon to be neighbors  ;D

;D ;D
[/quote]

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1387299" timestamp="1363822963"]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=110322.msg1387271#msg1387271 date=1363815986]
[/quote]

;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Crap! I'm moving to PA then ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1387395" timestamp="1363874592"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=110322.msg1387299#msg1387299 date=1363822963]
[quote author=SummerCreek it is! link=topic=110322.msg1387271#msg1387271 date=1363815986]
[/quote]

;D ;D
[/quote]
[/quote]

Crap! I'm moving to PA then ;)
[/quote] dont be putting that Barbies Hill curse on our football program.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed