Jump to content

D3zii

Members
  • Posts

    2,246
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by D3zii

  1. I Learn that our Defense played better then I thought aginst a Team that scored 40+ points a Game.. My Confidence went sky high with that.. But the offense will have to get better, which they are..
  2. I will be their...Scalp em Indians..AND..Do it to em Jags...
  3. He's accurate, Its our Recivers that Dont catch alot of them...But sometimes you do have thoes Sophmore Mistakes..But dont let the numbers fool you..The Passing game is better then the numbers... As far as I heard Humble is the Favorite here..So we will have our work cut out for us..Our Defense for the pass 2 years, other than the F-Wood game last year, plays their best Ball in the playoffs So I expect to see two good D's out their this week...GL to the wildcats..Cant wait for Friday
  4. Ive seen Centrals Defense, and heard of Humbles Defense..They are very similar..Both have speed at skills postitions, and Boths D-Line's are some of the best in the Region..This game will come down to which offense can do better...I hope ours gets it together, We had 6 T.O. aginst Galena Park..I have faith in my Jags though
  5. Im Happy with the Win..But this game could have been way worser..This Team is really good we're just makeing the Early season mistakes.. Offense Fumbleing and coaches gettng calls in late that leads to T.D.'s...I was impressed with the Defense overall today..They really held their own to say offense didnt give em any help.. With 6 T.O and 4 loss and we still put up 40+ points..This Team has yet to really know how good they are..Hopfully we get in practice next week and work hard again...GG Jags..
  6. Good Season Silsbee..Good Season..You guys proved you could play and comeback..Good Game Tigers
  7. OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  8. Friendswood and LT struggle..But dosent matter they live to play another week.. Also Cedar Park has made a Statement, that they are here..
  9. Going to me Central vs Galena Park Game..To see and suport my jags..If we win then West Brook and Dobie Saturday
  10. [quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="903910" timestamp="1289448278"] Ready to get this thing started... Lets take care of business, Jags! [/quote] You and me both Jag Brother
  11. Do you see any SETX 5A/4A Team getting to the 4th, 5th and 6th round.. Who has the best shot if any
  12. Who do you think will overachive in playoffs ad go farther then most predict??
  13. SMH, Thanks Hawk,,I know what you mean..:)
  14. True Hawkeye..The higher you go the better the competition.. I just, believe something good is in store for us..
  15. Lol, Exactly..I feel good, about this post-season..:)
  16. Lol, I believe We may be one of the most Overlooked teams comeing into the playoffs Soulja.. You Know just like we like it...
  17. WELL ITS THAT TIME AGAIN.. Lets show the State Of Texas what 20-4A is really about.. Lets Do this Jags Indians Dogs and Lions.. I'll be supporting each of yall every way I can...
  18. If I know my Jags, I know they cant wait til Monday..#8 an #9 and #4 will be baq, and we'll be rolling on all cylinders.. Do it to em Jags..
  19. Basiclly, This game will come down to how our Defense plays...
  20. Wow, i must admit..Bless that we see the 2nd round Instead of Humble, we may see this Houston Stratford Team
  21. I'd say Friendswood for sure,,and this year Montgomery and Humble
  22. Also Soulja, why dnt you think Central will make it out of the Region.. Whats keeping us from going 5 deep
  23. Soulja, Do yu know if Central is resting the starters
  24. Central vs P.N.G who wins????
×
×
  • Create New...