Jump to content

BobCat22

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    3,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    4

Everything posted by BobCat22

  1. Thanks for posting scores guys. Some good matchups again today.
  2. Please report scores here. Friday games: LCM - 53 Nederland JV - 21 Nederland - 66 Vidor -35 Silsbee - 71 Kirbyville - 40 HF - 73 Kountze - 54 Kelly - 48 LCM - 37 Anahuac - winner of Nederland/Vidor Thursday games: Lumberton-77/Kelly45 Kirbyville-68/ Nederland JV-26 Nederland-51/Kountze-54 Hamshire-Fannett-71/Vidor-22 Anahuac-36/West Orange-Stark-79 Silsbee-71/Little Cypress-Mauriceville-44
  3. I know in 3A Bandera did in 2002. They finished third in district and won the division II title. They were in the same district with Burnet who lost in the state championship game in division I. I'm not sure about the other classifications.
  4. HF should win easily.
  5. 1. West Orange-Stark 2. Silsbee 3. Orangefield 4. Lumberton 5. Central 6. Barbers Hill 7. Memorial 8. Hardin 9. Hardin-Jefferson 10. Hamshire-Fannett
  6. Starting Sunday the 19th we will announce a player of the week. Please nominate players here. Make sure to include players name, school and stats. Thanks
  7. I don't have the offical stats, but Ramsey had over 200 yards rushing and that put him over 1,000 for the season. I think he came up just short of reaching 1000 yards passing too.
  8. Yeah little dribblers does help alot. That has been a big reason for the success of the OF girls. These girls that are seniors and juniors this year, won the Little Dribblers National Championship when they were 13-14 years old.
  9. I miss the Astrodome. I use to go on Saturdays and watch three sometimes four games in one day. I know alot of coaches did not like the surface, but as far as a fan, there was not a better place. I use to sit in the mazzenine (sp) section on about the 35. Great seat!!
  10. Unfortunately girls basketball does not get as much coverage as boys, therefore making it hard to get scores in a timely manner. Please if you have a score from a girls game, post it here. Thanks for your help!!
  11. Big game this Saturday as the Orangefield Lady Bobcats travel to Lumberton to take on the Lady Laiders. This should be a great game. If you're looking for some good girls basketball, then head to Lumberton this Saturday. Freshman start at noon, followed by the JV then Varsity.
  12. We need the scores for the following games from Tuesday! Thanks for your help. Tarkington at Dayton Vidor at Buna BC at Kelly Anahuac at HF EC at Nederland Hardin at Broaddus HD at Colmesneil Cathedral at Spurger
  13. Good article. The guy is a gamer thats for sure. Great Kid!!
  14. I have not heard much about this game. What does everyone think?
  15. You got it son!!!
  16. SETXsports #1 plays #7 tonight. The Central Lady Jaguars travel to Orangefield to take on the Lady Bobcats. This is a big game to start the girls basketball season. If you're looking to watch some good girls basketball get out to the new gym in OF to check this game out.
  17. Oh come on Coop, WOS just ran into that powerful Bobcat offense tonight. I do have to give Coach Morrison and Coach Smalley some credit. They obviously saw something on film. Ramsey is just a gamer!! He played a heck of a game tonight!!
  18. That should be a good scrimmage. OF is at Sulphur Sat for their scrimmage. OF scrimmaged Livingston and Dayton on Monday and looked really good.
  19. Thats acutally closer than I thought. OF has 8 Freshmen out because of grades!! Don't know what thats all about.
  20. Yo balla, Orangeboy is not from OF, I think he supports BC!!
  21. yeah between stupid penalties on our part and four turnovers in about 9 mins, its hard to win.
  22. Lost to BC a couple of weeks ago. They beat BC earlier in the year. They played BC during our bye week at the begining of the season and won that game, but lost to them two weeks ago.
×
×
  • Create New...