Jump to content

tvc184

SETXsports Staff
  • Posts

    31,747
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    104

Everything posted by tvc184

  1. Still staring at his 49-7 prediction…..
  2. Two decent drives with one for a touchdown and one had a 3rd and goal at the 2 but Crawford made a stop for a loss at the 5. Nederland settled for a field goal. They missed an extra point which is why it’s 9 instead of 10
  3. I only mention spelling as comedy relief. 😀
  4. Some of the funniest comments and it’s in almost every one of these types of incidents no matter where, if the claim that the “Castle Law” allows people to blah blah blah. It’s like the is some universal doctrine called the Castle Law that allows a person to use deadly force in many situations. Uhhhhh……. no.
  5. I see that almost every comment on the Facebook news sites say not guilty. Texas law generally doesn’t allow the use of deadly force to stop a theft. Otherwise we could shoot teenager shoplifters running out of Walmart. While the suspected car thief might have taken a big risk stealing a vehicle and some people think he deserved the outcome, it’s likely still Murder. According the some comments and/or reports that I read, the homeowner emptied his handgun and stopped the guy from getting away and the vehicle ran into the ditch. It was essentially over. The homeowner then went back in the house and got a shotgun and returned to the non-moving vehicle and started firing into his vehicle again.
  6. I am kind of shocked on how fast it was. I think most food borne illnesses like salmonella, norovirus or listeria take hours or even days. Staph infections can be very fast. The article pretty much says that not long after eating the food, they became sick. I think staph food poisoning doesn’t get killed by heat and is caused by the toxins.
  7. I don’t agrer with this at all! It should be “with no effects”. 😎
  8. It appears that El Refu TexMex in Port Arthur had served some breakfast tacos at Golden Pass LNG and many people were transported to the hospital with apparent food poisoning. [Hidden Content]
  9. I would like to hear about how the incident went down but deadly force to stop a theft is usually not allowed. In effect it’s no different than shoplifting at a grocery store. If a person is in his own vehicle while it is trying to be stolen, it is like a home invasion. In this case that’s not what happened from what I have read. [Hidden Content]
  10. That was a busted play on defense.
×
×
  • Create New...