Jump to content

setxathlete14

Members
  • Posts

    2,418
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by setxathlete14

  1. Lcm athletics youtube usually does home games too
  2. Close enough. Thanks for the data... though I wished lcm has the athletes silsbee has.
  3. Don't tell me, show me
  4. No trouble. Just weird uncertainty at the main position longer than it should be that meets the eye lol
  5. Very clearly something going on past just the field there we may not know about. And probably none of our business to talk about on here. Just a guess, all I've seen is play and by the play 1 option seems more clear than the other... so something probably different we can't see.
  6. I agree. I'll bet we can at least score 7 though.🤫
  7. Dang... I thought for sure BC would be ranked after last week. 😶
  8. I believe silsbee ran a 4 man front to stop the slot t... impressive. I believe lcm goes to the 6 man front vs vidor iirc
  9. Ok....Lcm probably throws less than 10 times per game lol
  10. They couldn't move a young HF defense as much as they should have IMO...
  11. I do agree here. BUT they should compete for a championship. That was the goal move up to compete with WORSE teams and have a better shot at playoffs. Smalley probably would never even considered moving up so he's probably working with the cards he was dealt and no doubt great coach there.
  12. If silsbee can throw ill take them by 14
  13. Wos barely kicks PATs much less past that.
  14. They're glad too. Clearly 🤣🤣
  15. Listening to game lcm had more incomplete passes than receptions.
  16. They have an easier path per say to the playoffs. That's why they opted up. Huffman will be tough for them too
  17. I don't have much respect for 54 points scored against buna.....Run from competition opting up to a weaker district then brag about putting 54 up against buna... though choices from previous coach.....i dont respect that at all. Show me that ( which they probably will) against some tough teams.....Thats like bragging about whipping your little brother in a pick up game.
  18. Mentioned it several times. 5 or 6 critical holding penalties didn't do them any favors neither
  19. Way too many penalties for lcm. I bet we had 6 holding penalties.
  20. Why did the horns wait so long to torch lcm secondary lol
  21. Lcm 3 incomplete passes in a row. Let's not get that clock down amd punt lol
  22. Yeah let's not turn those timers off 2 days ago lol
  23. That would've been crutial if that happened midplay in a dogfight like this...
×
×
  • Create New...