Jump to content

ace2335

Members
  • Posts

    1,255
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ace2335

  1. Any district game my arse!! They will be a problem!! Not this year though!! Sorry!!
  2. Score? WB must done lost none of their fans want to keep us updated!! Smh
  3. I’ve had for a number of years now. I don’t live locally. In Cali it’s the only way I get to watch while not here visiting. Definitely worth it to me. Just don’t like when it says delayed when I know the game has started. I believe it’s has a lot to do with Texan Live. Still money well spent to me.
  4. Yeah but any game in this district um?? Not this one.
  5. When do they ever not since football. I was looking forward to that
  6. They starting to figure things out.
  7. See that why I said what I said. ANY game in this district.
  8. I wouldn’t go that far saying ANY team in this district. I’d say just take it one at a time and we will see what happens.
  9. Any broadcast anywhere?
  10. Is stream screwed up for anyone else? At kingcottonclassic.org.
  11. My question is will BU at least try and keep the shooting attempts under control? Or will it for the most part be jack city?? Opinions anyone?? An yes I know who the seniors are. I know who the man child is on the team.
  12. That’s their shot blocker 😳😳😳
×
×
  • Create New...