NBA Allstar Weekend Shuts Down Houston Mall!

BADSANTA

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1375359" timestamp="1361139038"]
Was in the galleria yesterday and at 4:30pm the cops stop letting people in. Everyone from Lebron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, and Jayz were in there. Simply amazing and CRAZY!
[/quote] Yep, I attended my first all star game in Dallas. Wild and crazy. It attracts a wide array of people looking for more than basketball games.

yes I sure did! I got a basketball signed by Charles Barkley, Dr J, Chris Paul, Russsel Westbrook, John Starks, Kyrie Irving, Damien Lillard, Calvin Murphy, Shaq, Scottie Pippen, Chris Paul, and Blake Griffin. We attended Jam Session, rookie game, allstar practice, golf tourney, and Dunk Contest. Also hit up a few parties. Seen Jayz and Michael Jordan from about 15 feet away. Wife and I had a blast! If u watched ESPN 1st Take on Friday from the House of Blues, I was on camera the entire time. Had on a red Bulls warmup top. Meet all the guest and took pictures. Best weekend in a long time. 

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="1375570" timestamp="1361229305"]
yes I sure did! I got a basketball signed by Charles Barkley, Dr J, Chris Paul, Russsel Westbrook, John Starks, Kyrie Irving, Damien Lillard, Calvin Murphy, Shaq, Scottie Pippen, Chris Paul, and Blake Griffin. We attended Jam Session, rookie game, allstar practice, golf tourney, and Dunk Contest. Also hit up a few parties. Seen Jayz and Michael Jordan from about 15 feet away. Wife and I had a blast! If u watched ESPN 1st Take on Friday from the House of Blues, I was on camera the entire time. Had on a red Bulls warmup top. Meet all the guest and took pictures. Best weekend in a long time.
[/quote]
I seriously envy you. Like no joke.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder