14U Mid County Black Widows Select Girls Softball

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
My youngest daugther Callie (utility player and pitcher) and I (assistant coach/pitch caller) are looking for a 12U team that needs/looking for a utility player/pitcher and wants/needs some assistant coach/pitch caller help.  Please do not hesitate to e-mail ([email protected]) or give us a call or text us at 409 720 8361.  In the meantime, as appropriate, Callie would be available as a "pick-up" player as well.

Thanks,
Chester

• 1 month later...
I hope your having a great season and the team is doing well.  We've been talking to a lot of girls and parents about the 14U Gators and are excited about the interest and possibilities. 

We are looking to host a couple of hitting and defensive clinics this summer prior to August tryouts.  We'll also be conducting some conditioning and speed/agility workouts as well.  I hope to have the dates and location(s) posted in the next couple of weeks. 

If you're interested in attending the clinics and/or workouts please do not hesitate to let me know.  We also plan on having some "open" practices during the summer to give the girls opportunities to continue to work on their softball skills.

Thanks,
Chester 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124