NFL Replacement Ref officiated game tonight

The announcers on 560 AM said tonight that the head referee for the game told them that he was one of the NFL replacement refs for the Green Bay/ Seattle NFL game earlier this year that resulted in an OT fiasco.

No wonder the end of this game was a whirlwind disaster. He almost gave another win away!!!! 

[quote name="BURLDAWGS" post="1346220" timestamp="1354338098"]
The announcers on 560 AM said tonight that the head referee for the game told them that he was one of the NFL replacement refs for the Green Bay/ Seattle NFL game earlier this year that resulted in an OT fiasco.

No wonder the end of this game was a whirlwind disaster. He almost gave another win away!!!! 
[/quote]

THAT explains why I'll be spitting up my chewed up fingernails for the next 2 days!!  I still want an explanation on how you kick a FG when the clock hits 00:00 and the ball has yet to be snapped???

Glad to see that things ended up turning out in y'alls favor after that bonehead call. I was sitting right there on the west side of the south end zone, and I couldn't believe what had just happened!!! What a dumbass! But then again, I'm not sure why, but EVERY time Angleton has played Dawson they have also had to play the officials... >:(

[quote name="BURLDAWGS" post="1346220" timestamp="1354338098"]

[/quote]

He should find a new profession.

[quote name="coopntx" post="1346300" timestamp="1354342305"]
[quote author=BURLDAWGS link=topic=106961.msg1346220#msg1346220 date=1354338098]

[/quote]

He should find [b]a new profession[/b].
[/quote]

Yeah...like training seeing eye dogs to help blind referees call games!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder