Article in Houston Chronicle- Dawson vs Nederland

wolf6151

[quote name="OctFeb" post="1345008" timestamp="1354281888"]
Hmmm. They could have least gave equal time in the article.. And a couple photos of Nederland.. bias paper.  ::)
[/quote]

After I posted it, I thought y'all might take it that way.  This is the Houston Chronicle, Dawson is the home town team in this game.  Go back and read the PA articles, they focused on Nederland.  It's a regional thing, nothing more.

Got to get to work so I can leave early to get to Reliant in time for the game!  I've enjoyed this forum even though I am one of the few Dawson fans, you all have been respectful to me.  Thank you!

So, let''s get to Reliant and pray that our boys all play their best game and that everyone is safe in play and travel.  I'll see you guys on the other side.

Go Eagles!!

[quote name="wolf6151" post="1345013" timestamp="1354282478"]
[quote author=OctFeb link=topic=106928.msg1345008#msg1345008 date=1354281888]
Hmmm. They could have least gave equal time in the article.. And a couple photos of Nederland.. bias paper.  ::)
[/quote]

After I posted it, I thought y'all might take it that way.  This is the Houston Chronicle, Dawson is the home town team in this game.  Go back and read the PA articles, they focused on Nederland.  It's a regional thing, nothing more.

Got to get to work so I can leave early to get to Reliant in time for the game!  I've enjoyed this forum even though I am one of the few Dawson fans, you all have been respectful to me.  Thank you!

So, let''s get to Reliant and pray that our boys all play their best game and that everyone is safe in play and travel.  I'll see you guys on the other side.

Go Eagles!!
[/quote] Yes I know.. we are used to that from any Houston media outlet. Especially when you are a team stuck in the middle of both the Houston media and the Beaumont media. But this is the playoffs.. Shouldn't be any bias coverage from any media.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder