18-4A: The District of Death...

For the last 4 years a team from this district has won the region.  This is the toughest district in the state, IMO.  As usual, the top 3 could finish in any order, but I'll put my Cubs at the top, cuz that's where they usually are.

[b]1. [color=green]Brenham-[/color] Won district the last 4 years, & won the  region 3 out of 4 years, including a state title in 2010.
2. [color=purple]Montgomery-[/color] State finalist last year.
3. [color=maroon]Magnolia- [/color]Always a threat, as they have played in a couple of regional finals recently.
4. [color=maroon]Magnolia[/color] [color=yellow]West-[/color] A newer school that took a lot of Magnolia's talent.[/b]

[quote name="EAGLE07" post="1344095" timestamp="1354134539"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=106853.msg1344078#msg1344078 date=1354134080]
Whats this game of baseball yall talk about?  ???  ;D  8)
[/quote]

What's up stranger ? In my family, baseball is the game.  ;)
[/quote]
not much working too much lol. And i hear ya lol. In my family, football is the way of life lol.

[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1344930" timestamp="1354248842"]
With that strong Junior class with Bolands pitching I believe this is our year to nip you guys this year Brenhamfan. This team showed us something last year (playoffs) and looks to be even stronger. The way I see it, its close, green or purple to me are the top 2.
[/quote]

No doubt, you guys are good.  After all, you did win the region and are state finalist.  With that being said, we did win beat y'all both times and won't district.  Looks like football & baseball will be owned by green & purple again.

Should be a very interesting year.  I would say that Montgomery looks good with Boland and Fox.  Brenham will have 5 returning starters from last years team.  They will have to come up with new pitching this year with the loss of Stegant and Kubezcka.  Cubs should have a very good hitting and defensive team as usual.  It will all come down to the consistency of the pitching.  The kids have been working hard this fall and love having Coach Williams.  He has been pushing them hard during offseason. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124