my apology

I would like to apologize to anyone that felt offended by my comments made. I'm not trying to bash anyone especially a coach on this or any other board. Now calling out government names is uncalled for and people that know me and know my background know I respect everybody and especially coaches. Again I apologize. If you want to talk to me directly feel free to message me. This is about me, not my family so you can keep them out of it. Thank you and again I apologize

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
>:( >:( >:(......Listen u don't have to apologize to anyone bro... We're all adults here and we all get criticized everyday....im tired of grown ppl getting mad when u tell them something they dont like..Adults catching feelings seriously  ::) :o :'(.. ..please spare me....control your emotions....that's the problem with things today everyone is so scared to say how they really really feel they can't say what's on their mind for fear of hurting the other persons ego....Now I don't agree with bashing kids and I have never known u(freeze1914)to do that...this is a message board where people of all walks of life are able to express their views right or wrong. Families should not be drawn into the convo we're having on here. It shows that persons immaturity...furthermore if u don't like what someone has to say respond in an adult like manner not by acting like a child and throwing a tantrum...unlike anyone else I will say EXACTLY how I feel about a situation and I encourage to do the same with me...

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1342158" timestamp="1353856780"]
>:( >:( >:(......Listen u don't have to apologize to anyone bro... We're all adults here and we all get criticized everyday....im tired of grown ppl getting mad when u tell them something they dont like..Adults catching feelings seriously  ::) :o :'(.. ..please spare me....control your emotions....that's the problem with things today everyone is so scared to say how they really really feel they can't say what's on their mind for fear of hurting the other persons ego....Now I don't agree with bashing kids and I have never known u(freeze1914)to do that...this is a message board where people of all walks of life are able to express their views right or wrong. Families should not be drawn into the convo we're having on here. It shows that persons immaturity...furthermore if u don't like what someone has to say respond in an adult like manner not by acting like a child and throwing a tantrum...unlike anyone else I will say EXACTLY how I feel about a situation and I encourage to do the same with me...
[/quote]

Please give an example where a "tantrum" was thrown on this issue.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="Stevenash" post="1342193" timestamp="1353860835"]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106712.msg1342158#msg1342158 date=1353856780]
[/quote]

[/quote]
First of all the comment I made was to NO ONE in particular unless u feel guilty then it wasn't for u..read closely... They do have some on this forum that act like spoiled children..if it's not u then move on...gesshhhh...

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1342158" timestamp="1353856780"]
[/quote]

Thanks bro. The apology was for anyone who felt like I was bashing a coach, when I only gave my thoughts on what I saw.

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1342196" timestamp="1353861063"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=106712.msg1342193#msg1342193 date=1353860835]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106712.msg1342158#msg1342158 date=1353856780]
[/quote]

[/quote]
First of all the comment I made was to NO ONE in particular unless u feel guilty then it wasn't for u..read closely... They do have some on this forum that act like spoiled children..if it's not u then move on...gesshhhh...
[/quote]

I have no interest in whether it was intended for me or not and you can rest assured I dont feel guilty.  I read all of the exchanges on this and I did not see anything that I viewed as comparable to a tantrum.  Therefore, I asked for an example.  If someone wants to offer a criticism, he or she should be prepared to possibly receive the same.

Guest BmtTopFlight2017
[quote name="Stevenash" post="1342206" timestamp="1353862377"]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106712.msg1342196#msg1342196 date=1353861063]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=106712.msg1342193#msg1342193 date=1353860835]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I have no interest in whether it was intended for me or not and you can rest assured I dont feel guilty.  I read all of the exchanges on this and I did not see anything that I viewed as comparable to a tantrum.  Therefore, I asked for an example.  If someone wants to offer a criticism, he or she should be prepared to possibly receive the same.
[/quote]

I'm lost Mr.SteveNash ,freeze was saying he wanted to apologize if someone felt disrespected..I simply said he shouldn't have to apologize for his opinion...period...and then I said some of the PEOPLE on this forum throw tantrums like children wasn't for this particular topic at hand...  :)

[quote name="BmtTopFlight2017" post="1342216" timestamp="1353863581"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=106712.msg1342206#msg1342206 date=1353862377]
[quote author=BmtTopFlight2017 link=topic=106712.msg1342196#msg1342196 date=1353861063]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm lost Mr.SteveNash ,freeze was saying he wanted to apologize if someone felt disrespected..I simply said he shouldn't have to apologize for his opinion...period...and then I said some of the PEOPLE on this forum throw tantrums like children wasn't for this particular topic at hand...  :)
[/quote]

Perhaps he felt the need to apologize since some interpreted some of his remarks as one coach being critical of another on a message board

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83