Question for Newton

Guest Xoldman

Another question for Newton...I saw where a WOS poster listed stats for this years team compared to previous years. This years team has most points scored and least points allowed. So compared to state championship years it looks like they're on pace for another. Just curios as to how this Newton team ranks compared to the previous state championship years. I'm sure its close if not better. Anybody have any stats?

[quote name="Cougar4Life" post="1320137" timestamp="1352077598"]
Another question for Newton...I saw where a WOS poster listed stats for this years team compared to previous years. This years team has most points scored and least points allowed. So compared to state championship years it looks like they're on pace for another. Just curios as to how this Newton team ranks compared to the previous state championship years. I'm sure its close if not better. Anybody have any stats?
[/quote]
They play on the same level and have a lot of confidence like the 98,04,05 teams..  I think they are the most balanced I've ever seen Newton have, and Newton has never been this young and this good, but the main difference is the state champs in the past actually had a tough season schedule so can't really compare till a few playoff games.. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami