Had fun guys!

Our season is over as most of y'all predicted. Just wanted to tell everyone on here that I had a good time on this website this year! Lol it was fun arguing, cheering, and discussing youth football with all of you guys! I also wanted to say to all the guys I really made mad, it was all fun and games! I wish all of y'all well and we will see y'all next year! For now, it's basketball season and I dare any of y'all to try and beat my AAU teams  8) ;)

[quote name="bradyb" post="1319657" timestamp="1352039735"]
Our season is over as most of y'all predicted. Just wanted to tell everyone on here that I had a good time on this website this year! Lol it was fun arguing, cheering, and discussing youth football with all of you guys! I also wanted to say to all the guys I really made mad, it was all fun and games! I wish all of y'all well and we will see y'all next year! For now, it's basketball season and I dare any of y'all to try and beat my AAU teams  8) ;)
[/quote]What age group you got

[quote name="Gucci" post="1319847" timestamp="1352054280"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=105727.msg1319657#msg1319657 date=1352039735]
[/quote]What age group you got
[/quote]
My main team is 8th grade.. But I have "access" to any age kids under 8th grade.

Guest BigCountry66
I've heard about Bradyb's hoops teams.  Brady, is it true you took a team to the Primetime nationals in Dallas last year and beat up on everybody?  That must be a special group of players.  Good luck to you.

[quote name="BigCountry66" post="1320720" timestamp="1352135729"]
I've heard about Bradyb's hoops teams.  Brady, is it true you took a team to the Primetime nationals in Dallas last year and beat up on everybody?  That must be a special group of players.  Good luck to you.
[/quote]
We didn't beat up everybody there lol. We went 3-3 as our 1st year together.. Our 1st game we played a team with a 6'7 post and two 6'5 guards. Yes that was 7th grade. They beat us by 14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont