Humor us at least......

uandme08

Being a Bear fan, trust me when I say I feel your pain. This is just one year for the Indians and the Panthers, both had good seasons last year and both will probably rebound next year. Like that old lame saying goes, just have to take the bad with the good. No predictions on this game, to me it is just too close to call, should be very entertaining for both sides.....

[quote name="LB76" post="1315920" timestamp="1351777054"]
Being a Bear fan, trust me when I say I feel your pain. This is just one year for the Indians and the Panthers, both had good seasons last year and both will probably rebound next year. Like that old lame saying goes, just have to take the bad with the good. No predictions on this game, to me it is just too close to call, should be very entertaining for both sides.....
[/quote] Well LB76, at least uandme08 has some recent experience being in the playoffs, how could you feel their pain  ;D

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="1315961" timestamp="1351780100"]
[quote author=LB76 link=topic=105535.msg1315920#msg1315920 date=1351777054]
[/quote] Well LB76, at least uandme08 has some recent experience being in the playoffs, how could you feel their pain  ;D
[/quote]

My bad, you're right I wouldn't know anything about that, can't remember that far back. I just bleed during bad years, so I've had a lot of transfusions lately  :-\

[quote name="LB76" post="1315982" timestamp="1351781197"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=105535.msg1315961#msg1315961 date=1351780100]
[quote author=LB76 link=topic=105535.msg1315920#msg1315920 date=1351777054]
[/quote]

My bad, you're right I wouldn't know anything about that, can't remember that far back. I just bleed during bad years, so I've had a lot of transfusions lately  :-\
[/quote]LB, keep hope alive

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder