WOS Jr. High VS BC Jr. High

[quote name="Cheater" post="1317274" timestamp="1351899573"]
Why blame the coaches? The coaches called a great game. The refs should've taken control of the clock sooner. It was a factor.
[/quote]

Because they didn't let 22 run the ball and run the clock out?????????????????

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320580" timestamp="1352127893"]
We won in regulation, we couldn't protect our lead in the extended period. 

Nah, the entire second half, when the Stangs were behind, the clock would stop after every play.... regardless of who had the ball, if the play never went out of bounds, time out wasn't  called, no first down made, or anything.... clock would stop and then not restart until the ref spotted the ball, noticed the clock stopped, and windmilled until the qb was under center.  I'm sure the ump had to ice his shoulder Thursday night from swinging that thing over and over, trying to get the timekeeper to get it moving again (when the stangs were behind, that is...). That's when the timekeeper would restart the clock.  There was an easy 12-15 seconds that WEREN'T run off of the clock after every play while the stangs were behind.  Then, when we didn't protect the ball and lost our lead with 1:57 left in the game, suddenly the timekeeper can't figure out how to stop the clock from spinning.  They had to put time BACK on the clock 3 times in the final 1:57 seconds.  If you have 15 or so errors in the timekeeping, EVERY SINGLE ONE OF WHICH FAVORS THE MUSTANGS...... well, it is what it is.

We get it, WOS... the timekeeper was just giving his 112%, too. Too bad that one adult couldn't keep things in perspective.
[/quote]

First of all, it's very disrespectful to make a joke of the 112%. Second of all they put time back on the clock ONCE not three times.

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320918" timestamp="1352145841"]
I'll promise you this, WOS98.  You don't have to worry about your kids getting cheated like that if y'all play in our house next year.  But then again, that's why even Dan Hooks chooses to live in Bridge City.
[/quote]

But refused to coach there!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1320918" timestamp="1352145841"]
I'll promise you this, WOS98.  You don't have to worry about your kids getting cheated like that if y'all play in our house next year.  But then again, that's why even Dan Hooks chooses to live in Bridge City.
[/quote]
he may live in Bridge City but he is a Mustang through and through.  Just stop him one day and ask him.

[quote name="WOS 98" post="1320937" timestamp="1352147296"]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=105457.msg1320918#msg1320918 date=1352145841]
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses and my boy play on the 8th grade team! Hey who cares where Dan Hooks stays? Seems to me you're the only one that cares.. Lol. [size=14pt]Last time I check Coach Thompson was the coach [/size] @ the House that Dan Ray built! Matter fact y don't y'all bring Hooks out of Retirement to be BC Coach?
[/quote]

Uh huh... and Thompson chooses to live in Orangefield, too.  It must be worse than I thought over there.

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1322133" timestamp="1352242975"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=105457.msg1320937#msg1320937 date=1352147296]
[quote author=mikelbene link=topic=105457.msg1320918#msg1320918 date=1352145841]
[/quote]
Excuses, excuses and my boy play on the 8th grade team! Hey who cares where Dan Hooks stays? Seems to me you're the only one that cares.. Lol. [size=14pt]Last time I check Coach Thompson was the coach [/size] @ the House that Dan Ray built! Matter fact y don't y'all bring Hooks out of Retirement to be BC Coach?
[/quote]

Uh huh... and Thompson chooses to live in Orangefield, too.  It must be worse than I thought over there.
[/quote]
Seems to me u need to start your own topic where Thompson and Hooks live @ since you so concern.lol  I thought it was a topic about BC and WOS! Like I said see you next year buddy! U have a entire year to think about the lost and come up with more excuse! I know it burns u up that BC lost to WOS but u should be use to it by now!

[quote name="mikelbene" post="1322133" timestamp="1352242975"]
[quote author=WOS 98 link=topic=105457.msg1320937#msg1320937 date=1352147296]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Are we talking about cities to live or to the football teams because it seems like you are getting it all mixed up.  Yeah, Coach T may live in Orangefield, but he keeps coming back to the Stangs, as in West Orange Stark Mustangs! 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Where were the 8 Omaha teams in D1's preseason top 25 poll... 2. Florida 8. A&M 9. Tennessee 13. N.C.State 14. Virginia 15. North Carolina Kentucky - unranked Florida State - unranked
    • That TDS is really flaring. Now do Biden. You have way, way, way more material. And keep that bitter "you are better than me" jealousy tone you have with Trump. You know Biden, the one you want everyone to vote for instead of Trump. Somehow you didn't acknowledge my pleas for you to die a painful death. I was quite certain that is how you would have interpreted my previous post. I guess when your focus is Trump 24/7, nothing else matters.
    • I have a better one. The point that nobody wants to acknowledge is that Dems are crossing over to vote Trump in the primaries and in the general so he will win the presidency. That way Trump will get the blame when the Dems implement their sinister plan to deport all of the minorities in the country. They have already laid the groundwork...convincing everyone that Trump and Republicans are racist (without providing any proof). Then it will be just a matter of time to execute their White supremacy plan of the great purge of the dirty, unwashed, heathen, non-Whites that roam freely in this country. I think my theory is more viable than your theory. Maybe we can get some other ridiculous scenarios so we can start a poll.
    • But that’s what Trump’s fanboys don’t understand.  When he talked about sexually assaulting women, y’all laughed it off as “locker room talk.”  When it was proven that he raped E. Jean Carroll, you cried that it was all an injustice… a lie. Even though he’d already confessed to doing the same thing to other women.  John McCain has suffered and sacrificed more for his country than practically anybody, except possible gold star families… and Trump called him a loser or something to that effect. “Oh, it was a joke that no one was supposed to take seriously.” But when Trump, after disrespecting the sacrifices of one of our most valiant, y’all are like “just because Trump didn’t go to Omaha Beach doesn’t mean he isn’t pro military!” Really? All you have to do is listen to what he said about McCain’s service. Not McCain as an opponent, not McCain’s political views… about the fact that the man was tortured, probably raped, and who knows what all else for over five years for swearing an oath and putting on the uniform.  But all of y’all supposedly “pro military” people just laughed along with Trump. “Good one, Sir! Maverick my new-hind! Filthy Rino!”  I don’t understand how the same people (y’all) who probably always say “thank you for your service” to any veteran still support a guy who craps on the ones who suffered the most on our behalf.  It’s baffling. 
    • Wow. Do you actually believe your little scenario has any chance of alleviating you of your moral immaturity? Deflection at it's best...or worse. You seem to be a sad case. If you died today, I would be remiss if not attributing your cause of death to severe TDS, and of course, Covid. Look at that. I just made a joke about your death. You did not get offended. Nobody was offended. Not one person will accuse me of being hateful towards fellow human beings. But yet, you hate Trump because he made a similar crude comment about McCain. You tried to attribute that comment as evidence Trump hates the military. What grade level of schoolchildren do you think is laughing at you for that "less that adolescent" (hint, hint) comment. You used one crude comment in an attempt to justify your TDS. Now, when called on it, you try to deflect the whole topic. You are certainly not having any fun with this, but you sure are providing entertainment for the board. It's a shame you can't join in on the fun. I think even Big Girl might be to the point of giggling at the shamelessness you are exhibiting.
  • Topics