First Round Jr Predictions?

I understand the concern but

My kids name is on the little league website, news websites from interviews at school and a few more on the internet. Maybe you can explain the difference and what is so bad? i know we live in a crazy time with a lot of crazy people, but you cant hide your kid from society forever.

[quote name="Bmt Pride" post="1313792" timestamp="1351529983"]

My kids name is on the little league website, news websites from interviews at school and a few more on the internet. Maybe you can explain the difference and what is so bad? i know we live in a crazy time with a lot of crazy people, but you cant hide your kid from society forever.
[/quote]

True!

[quote name="bradyb" post="1313818" timestamp="1351531919"]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=105240.msg1313792#msg1313792 date=1351529983]

[/quote]

True!
[/quote]

You're absolutely right, we can't!  Bmt pride, they just so young is all!  This forum opens up a whole new can of worms is all I'm saying.  No, there's not a huge difference on "how" his name is being displayed, but I can almost assure you the little league website, school, and the news have more than moderators! I'm just scary I guess!  Crazy people/adults.....don't want to give them all the info they need....ya know! Not passing judgement, just don't wish my 7 yr olds name on this forum.  Noneya buisness CRAZY!!  Lol!  If you sent me yours, I'd "protect" him too!  Lol!  But I do see your point, however, I'll wait for all that publicity!  He's 7!

[quote name="forthelove" post="1313917" timestamp="1351537286"]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=105240.msg1313818#msg1313818 date=1351531919]
[quote author=Bmt Pride link=topic=105240.msg1313792#msg1313792 date=1351529983]

[/quote]

True!
[/quote]

You're absolutely right, we can't!  Bmt pride, they just so young is all!  This forum opens up a whole new can of worms is all I'm saying.  No, there's not a huge difference on "how" his name is being displayed, but I can almost assure you the little league website, school, and the news have more than moderators! I'm just scary I guess!  Crazy people/adults.....don't want to give them all the info they need....ya know! Not passing judgement, just don't wish my 7 yr olds name on this forum.  Noneya buisness CRAZY!!  Lol!  If you sent me yours, I'd "protect" him too!  Lol!  But I do see your point, however, I'll wait for all that publicity!  He's 7!
[/quote]
I understand your concern though!

[quote name="bradyb" post="1313918" timestamp="1351537372"]
[quote author=forthelove link=topic=105240.msg1313917#msg1313917 date=1351537286]
[quote author=bradyb link=topic=105240.msg1313818#msg1313818 date=1351531919]

[/quote]

True!
[/quote]

[/quote]
I understand your concern though!
[/quote]

Just better to be safe than sorry, and would hate to have to say.....if I/we just wouldn't have placed his identity on that forum.....

And yes....back to football....sorry for my SCARY moment.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami