mustangs 2012 VS mustangs 1986

nasty661

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="jkbtjc53" post="1302478" timestamp="1350474555"]
First Off is this WOS Defense the best ever? No not yet, they have a lot to prove and must keep improving. Do I belive this defense can do it? Hell yes! Its not their fault the teams they played haven't got things going, they have done what your suppose to do when you play teams weaker then you, and that's take them to the woodshed. Also I still believe if WOS was in 4A they would win the district this year. This 2012 team has. Some talented kids on defense and is without a doubt probably the fastest collection of kids WOS has ever had.

[b]And yes WOS will shut-out Silsbee[/b]
[/quote]

::) ::)

[quote name="Farmer Fran" post="1302512" timestamp="1350478055"]
[quote author=jkbtjc53 link=topic=104747.msg1302478#msg1302478 date=1350474555]
First Off is this WOS Defense the best ever? No not yet, they have a lot to prove and must keep improving. Do I belive this defense can do it? Hell yes! Its not their fault the teams they played haven't got things going, they have done what your suppose to do when you play teams weaker then you, and that's take them to the woodshed. Also I still believe if WOS was in 4A they would win the district this year. This 2012 team has. Some talented kids on defense and is without a doubt probably the fastest collection of kids WOS has ever had.

[b]And yes WOS will shut-out Silsbee[/b]
[/quote]

::) ::)
[/quote]

Well, at least you left yourself time enough to change your mind on the Silsbee "Shut-out" thingy. ::) ;D 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder