What is Liberty's trouble!!!!

meltonk1

It appears that part of the problem is a lack of coaches in the football program.  They really don't have middle school coaches, the varsity coaches all grades.  Long, long hours for these few men that are doing this and still teaching classes.  I see it every week.
Question, how many coaches do other schools Liberty's size have?

The trouble with Liberty is that the coaches that are there cant please the parents.The parents talk smack about the coaches and the players see that things arent going well and start believing the parents which in turn the players may not give 100%. Although this isnt true for all it is true for enough of them to ruin a program.All it takes is a few miscues by the coaches(ie,bad play calls,bad language,poor conditioning,etc.)and the parents go ape. 10 to 1 if Liberty's record was as it was last year you probably wouldnt be hearing nothing but good things from the parents.What a difference a year makes.

Guest Air Bisquit
[quote name="rykerx144" post="1300587" timestamp="1350250495"]
Probably all that D1 talent..sometimes it hard to get wins with the best running back in the area ;D!
[/quote]

;D ;D

Ok I don't know the answer to your question... But come on yall. He was asking a question... How many coaches are there in other 3A programs... I think it's a great question myself... 

[quote name="meltonk1" post="1300472" timestamp="1350239944"]
It appears that part of the problem is a lack of coaches in the football program.  They really don't have middle school coaches, the varsity coaches all grades.  Long, long hours for these few men that are doing this and still teaching classes.  I see it every week.
Question, how many coaches do other schools Liberty's size have?
[/quote]
Coldspring has 9 high school football coaches that work with Freshman, JV, and Varsity.  We have 4 Jr. High coaches that work with the 7th and 8th grade.  Then, they help scout for high school.  All of the coaches except Barbay who is considered an administrator as Athletic Director teach classes all day along with coaching. 

[quote name="octfeb" post="1300683" timestamp="1350259725"]
Ok I don't know the answer to your question... But come on yall. He was asking a question... How many coaches are there in other 3A programs... I think it's a great question myself...
[/quote]
Just messin with an old friend from Litty. He knows. ;)

i will assume that nine "key" players mean nine starters.  if any high school was to lose nine starters, it would be make a difference.  i have not seen Liberty play this year, so i will no comment on team, coaches, individuals or whatever.  But Dayton, WO-S, or any other program would have some struggles replacing nine starters.  But just because they start in Liberty, doesn't mean they would start anywhere else.  But if those players filled starting roles, they must have been the best at that position the coaches had to pick from.
Hopefully they can turn it around.

[quote name="86hawk" post="1302148" timestamp="1350421070"]
i will assume that nine "key" players mean nine starters.  if any high school was to lose nine starters, it would be make a difference.  i have not seen Liberty play this year, so i will no comment on team, coaches, individuals or whatever.  But Dayton, WO-S, or any other program would have some struggles replacing nine starters.  But just because they start in Liberty, doesn't mean they would start anywhere else.  But if those players filled starting roles, they must have been the best at that position the coaches had to pick from.
Hopefully they can turn it around.
[/quote]
9 starters at Liberty would most likely start at most 3A and below schools.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder