Toups Graphics Week 6 2012

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295259" timestamp="1349782432"]
"estrogonical"  :o :o  On a football forum?  Really?  ;D ;D 

P.S.  BMT Central # 8?  :o
[/quote]You have never been to Livingston...  If you ever go to Livingston to watch the Lions play, believe you and me...  The PA announcer is 100% estrogen.  Look for Central to take 4th place in 20-4A.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1295267" timestamp="1349783559"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=104391.msg1295259#msg1295259 date=1349782432]
"estrogonical"  :o :o  On a football forum?  Really?  ;D ;D 

P.S.  BMT Central # 8?  :o
[/quote]You have never been to Livingston...  If you ever go to Livingston to watch the Lions play, believe you and me...  The PA announcer is 100% estrogen.  Look for Central to take 4th place in 20-4A.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D 

Arn't all women?  I mean Octfeb has a mustach......... ;D ;D ;D 

Not a major mistake and probably not worth editing, but I thought it was worth pointing out that Nederland never trailed Livingston..

"The Bulldogs trailed Livingston last Friday, then the offense came to life. The Bulldogs survive the let down game after their big victory over Vidor. Question is, can the Bulldogs go through 20-4A undefeated? A very tough task."

[quote name="GoDogs27" post="1295478" timestamp="1349798706"]
Not a major mistake and probably not worth editing, but I thought it was worth pointing out that Nederland never trailed Livingston..

"The Bulldogs trailed Livingston last Friday, then the offense came to life. The Bulldogs survive the let down game after their big victory over Vidor. Question is, can the Bulldogs go through 20-4A undefeated? A very tough task."
[/quote]Thanks....  I got into the car after the Dayton game and tuned into 560 AM and I thought I heard that the Bulldogs were trailing at one point.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="CAL2TEX" post="1295699" timestamp="1349814254"]
Serious question...

Did Humble change their mascot from Wildcats to Panthers?
[/quote] Geez I hope not.. that would make three panther mascots in the district...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami