BH and #2 Ranked Dayton - Comparing of Like Opponents

bh89-2

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1294826" timestamp="1349721080"]
[size=18pt][color=purple]Sorry BH. Dayton has too much speed & their colors are Purple and White. DAYTON WINS BIG[/color][/size]
[/quote]

Same colors with less speed this year.....Same result ;D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="C O Wilson Bullpups" post="1294826" timestamp="1349721080"]
[size=18pt][color=purple]Sorry BH. Dayton has too much speed & their colors are Purple and White. DAYTON WINS BIG[/color][/size]
[/quote]i would agree with you but this is bh state championship game. Bh will pull out every trick play in the book. 2 years ago they started the game with an onside kick and freakin recovered it. Last year they threw a half back pass but luckily it fell short of a wide open receiver. Bh will have nothing left in their playbook after dayton. If you are a team that might catch them come playoff time come watch this game. You will know every play in their arsenal. Why you ask. This will be their state game. If dayton is 8-0 going into this game they will still have to beat sc to get a #1 seed no matter what happens at bh.

Give me a break.

"We beat Team A by this much. Ya'll only beat Team A by this much.  We outgained Team B by this many yards. Ya'll only outgained Team B by this many yards. We have this many first downs this year, and ya'll only have this many first downs. "

So, obviously Barbers Hill is the better team. Why would the Broncos even show up. HAHA

I'm sorry, but the transitive property does not apply to football. If Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, then obviously, Team A will beat Team C. This is crazy!

[quote name="BroncQB7" post="1294880" timestamp="1349724564"]
Give me a break.

"We beat Team A by this much. Ya'll only beat Team A by this much.  We outgained Team B by this many yards. Ya'll only outgained Team B by this many yards. We have this many first downs this year, and ya'll only have this many first downs. "

So, obviously Barbers Hill is the better team. Why would the Broncos even show up. HAHA

I'm sorry, but the transitive property does not apply to football. If Team A beat Team B and Team B beat Team C, then obviously, Team A will beat Team C. This is crazy!
[/quote]

Your right that the comparison doesn't mean squat, but it has you guys thinking; D Oh and Pride I have seen the Varsity practicing the annexation of Mexico and the triple reverse flea flicker! I can’t wait for you guys to see it ;D

Guest UHCoog14
[quote name="7mary3" post="1294789" timestamp="1349719182"]
Can't figure out that with all that refinery money ya'll have there are two dollar stars within 100 yards from each other on Eagle Drive....I guess when that Wal-Mart goes in on 146 behind the Jack n the Box that will be upscale?  Humor me.
[/quote] :)

Heck, Baytown is paying for the Wal-Mart just to keep them from coming back to our quaint little community so much.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="liltex" post="1294983" timestamp="1349731484"]
Mark it we have a few surprises for our neighboring Eagles.[b]Nobody scouts better than Stewart [/b];)
[/quote] Ain't that the truth...  ;D

If you been to Houston Raceway and watched a AA fueler lite um up out of the box  then step of the gas half way through the quarter and cruise to the finish line with the win then you have a perfect example of Dayton this year. BH and Crosby can have the stats Dayton will be content conserving fuel along with wear& tear until its Hammer Time Baby !!!

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1295199" timestamp="1349750720"]
If you been to Houston Raceway and watched a AA fueler lite um up out of the box  then step of the gas half way through the quarter and cruise to the finish line with the win then you have a perfect example of Dayton this year. BH and Crosby can have the stats Dayton will be content conserving fuel along with wear& tear until its Hammer Time Baby !!!
[/quote]

So we have now defined mediocre play as "cruising to the finish line"?  ;D ;D  Personally I think you been "cruising" along HWY 1 on the west coast and are about to round Hurricane Point and plung 1000 feet to the rocky shores below and then eatin by 1,000,000 fiddler-crabs, but that's just my take on the matter......although known to be 100% correct.  ;) ;)

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295261" timestamp="1349782816"]
[quote author=jayhawk link=topic=104347.msg1295199#msg1295199 date=1349750720]
[/quote]

So we have now defined mediocre play as "cruising to the finish line"?  ;D ;D  Personally I think you been "cruising" along HWY 1 on the west coast and are about to round Hurricane Point and plung 1000 feet to the rocky shores below and then eatin by 1,000,000 fiddler-crabs, but that's just my take on the matter......although known to be 100% correct.  ;) ;)
[/quote Oct 26 "[b]Hammer Time " --- reality check --- I know your worried !!!  ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1295280" timestamp="1349785948"]
I have a question for a bhfan. The game against kp was an awesome display of defense. Im just wondering how do you hold a team to one first down for an entire half and score only one offensive td the same half.
[/quote]

Well as you know it was a nasty raining day which caused both teams issues during the game. During the first half KWP D played very well keeping the Eagles out of the endzone. Thier punter was pretty good too punting for 327 yards on 8 attempts which kept us on our side of the field. BH finially wore them down in the 2nd quarter and began to move the ball.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1295327" timestamp="1349790118"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104347.msg1295280#msg1295280 date=1349785948]
I have a question for a bhfan. The game against kp was an awesome display of defense. Im just wondering how do you hold a team to one first down for an entire half and score only one offensive td the same half.
[/quote]

Well as you know it was a nasty raining day which caused both teams issues during the game. During the first half KWP D played very well keeping the Eagles out of the endzone. Thier punter was pretty good too punting for 327 yards on 8 attempts which kept us on our side of the field. BH finially wore them down in the 2nd quarter and began to move the ball.
[/quote]i will give it to bh coaching staff they put 8 or 9 kids on the line of scrimmage. Bh dared the qb from kp to throw and he was way off. I wish dayton would have started the game with the defense they went to the second half.

BH: Please fix your road before the Dayton game. That road is getting on my nerves in a big way.  I'd also like to see some sort of traffic plan in place other than diverting all male visitors to the travel trailer occupied by smoking baby's mother.  She's a big ol gal and tons of fun but $4 dollars or a pack of Newports is way too much for a woman of that age to be charging for services rendered.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1295369" timestamp="1349792566"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104347.msg1295327#msg1295327 date=1349790118]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=104347.msg1295280#msg1295280 date=1349785948]
[/quote]

[/quote]i will give it to bh coaching staff they put 8 or 9 kids on the line of scrimmage. Bh dared the qb from kp to throw and he was way off. I wish dayton would have started the game with the defense they went to the second half.
[/quote]

"good teams" play an effective defense the entire game, especially when they have the "best scouting coach" in high school football.  ;D ;D ;D  You knew that would pop back up, didn't you?  ;D ;D

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1295380" timestamp="1349793981"]
BH: Please fix your road before the Dayton game. That road is getting on my nerves in a big way.  I'd also like to see some sort of traffic plan in place other than diverting all male visitors to the travel trailer occupied by smoking baby's mother.  She's a big ol gal and tons of fun but $4 dollars or a pack of Newports is way too much for a woman of that age to be charging for services rendered.
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D  You know you've lost when you go to mama jokes......... ;) ;)

AT your request, please find the below "traffic plan" for the Dayton fans.

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/843/daytontrafficplan.jpg/][IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img843/2050/daytontrafficplan.jpg[/img][/URL]

[quote name="the_dude_abides" post="1295442" timestamp="1349796777"]
hahahaha.  Never too early for the momma jokes.  Just warming up for the Old River Shootout thread!
[/quote]

I know! I wich Octfebs kids would log in, so that i can talk about thier momma ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1295467" timestamp="1349797921"]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=104347.msg1295442#msg1295442 date=1349796777]
hahahaha.  Never too early for the momma jokes.  Just warming up for the Old River Shootout thread!
[/quote]

I know! I wich Octfebs kids would log in, so that i can talk about thier momma ;)
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She must be back in rehab AGAIN, she's been very quiet today.  ;) ;) ;)

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295477" timestamp="1349798646"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104347.msg1295467#msg1295467 date=1349797921]
[quote author=the_dude_abides link=topic=104347.msg1295442#msg1295442 date=1349796777]
[/quote]

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She must be back in rehab AGAIN, she's been very quiet today.  ;) ;) ;)
[/quote] nope at the stinking VA in houston with my step dad. taking care of my priorities..

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics