BH Vs Porter

BHFAN

Well to tell you the truth I'm not even making the trip for this game ;) Although I did want to see Porters QB and how BH will defend the pass. Porters QB has over 1200 yards passing this year and may be a good practice for QB Sharp which is at the 1400 yard mark for the year. Guess I 'll just catch it on the radio.

BH 42
Porter 7

[quote name="bh15" post="1294904" timestamp="1349725674"]
Good passing teams are always scary for me to watch. However coach gage has proven he will have the BH players ready to play. Even if it is against a losing team. I think Bh will score at least 40 again this week.

BH 45
Porter  14
[/quote]

Good thing we don't have any of those type teams in this district........ ;D ;D ;D ;D 

I will be there and will post scores. They had yesterday off from school but they still had an 8AM practice LOL. I think they will put on the brakes at halftime and we will hang 42 on them and they wont be able to score on us. Pitching a shutout on this one. That QB will be running for his life with Reggie and Duff right on his heels.

I think a shutout of this team would be impressive. Poter hasen't played anyone, but they scored as much on CE King as Dayton did (Stir Stir). Anywho any team with a QB with 1200 yards and a 57% completion rate is going to find an open reciever here and there. Hope the BH D come out with a Shut out, but I don't think it will be easy!

Guest octfeb
[quote name="BHFAN" post="1295669" timestamp="1349811632"]
I think a shutout of this team would be impressive. Poter hasen't played anyone, but [b]they scored as much on CE King as Dayton did[/b] (Stir Stir). Anywho any team with a QB with 1200 yards and a 57% completion rate is going to find an open reciever here and there. Hope the BH D come out with a Shut out, but I don't think it will be easy!
[/quote] Probably.. and bet they were playing all their best players... Dayton had a couple sitting out.. and Lil McBride QB'd the last half of that game against king... Dayton has some of the best sitting out now.. making sure they healthy when it's gonna count...

[quote name="octfeb" post="1295741" timestamp="1349817884"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=104346.msg1295669#msg1295669 date=1349811632]
I think a shutout of this team would be impressive. Poter hasen't played anyone, but [b]they scored as much on CE King as Dayton did[/b] (Stir Stir). Anywho any team with a QB with 1200 yards and a 57% completion rate is going to find an open reciever here and there. Hope the BH D come out with a Shut out, but I don't think it will be easy!
[/quote] Probably.. and bet they were playing all their best players... Dayton had a couple sitting out.. and Lil McBride QB'd the last half of that game against king... Dayton has some of the best sitting out now.. making sure they healthy when it's gonna count...
[/quote]

Oh LORD, please help these Dayton fans find a new excuse.  It's freaking football, injuries are part of the game.  We all got hurt players, happens every year.  Man-up or Woman-up in your case......I think..... ;) ;) 

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295970" timestamp="1349870119"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104346.msg1295741#msg1295741 date=1349817884]
[/quote]

Oh LORD, please help these [b]Dayton fans find a new excuse[/b].  It's freaking football, injuries are part of the game.  We all got hurt players, happens every year.  Man-up or Woman-up in your case......I think..... ;) ;)
[/quote]no excuses blue boy... all truth... and I didn't say due to injuries... the ones sitting out are chomping at the bits wanting to play. But Hancock has his plans in motion....

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1295970" timestamp="1349870119"]
[quote author=octfeb link=topic=104346.msg1295741#msg1295741 date=1349817884]
[/quote]

Oh LORD, please help these Dayton fans find a new excuse.  It's freaking football, injuries are part of the game.  We all got hurt players, happens every year.  Man-up or Woman-up in your case......I think..... ;) ;)
[/quote]

;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont