PREDICTIONS??LC-M VS. BC In bridge city tourny

Guest jbseballfan

i wouldnt say that lcm lost by 2 at the buzzer last time they played this year... LC-M has a few girls that are just as good as her

LCM has 3 girls scoring consistently between 10 - 20 points a game? 3 girls that play outstanding defense, forcing turnovers and converting them at the other end?

From what I've seen, Feathers is the only one that comes close.....Good luck though...maybe you'll pull off an upset.

jbseballfan wrote:

"BC by 20.  Jacques is just too much to handle."

I don't think so. 

Jacques is an exceptional athlete and is having a great season, but LCM has some players that can handle her and keep her from turning this into the 20 point blowout that you predict. Like I said before, Jacques is great in all areas of the game...I just think that sometimes she gets athletics and her drama class mixed up.

Too many mistakes by the Lady Bears end up in blowing this game. The girls are definitely showing their age and immaturity. They played an awesome game against Dayton and then follow that game up with a POOR performance against BC. They started off well but threw the ball away too much in the final 2 quarters to come out with a win. BC played a good game and they were very PHYSICAL, which tends to kill LCM.

The WILD CHILD (Jaques) had an excellent game and she is a heck of an ATHLETE !

Weak.

Too many turnovers.  BC turned it up in the second half and the Lady Bears didn't respond.  Overall, LCM was sluggish on offense and didn't really move "TO" the ball very well causing a high number of turnovers. (maybe too much turkey and dressing over the holidays?) Hopefully, the Lady Bears will put this one behind them and be ready to go all out over the next two days.

BC's sophomore center, Samantha (?) played as well as I've ever seen her play. In limited minutes, she had several huge baskets and big rebounds down the stretch that kept this game from being a lot closer.  Congrats!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124