BH Vs. Humble

BHFAN

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

Summer Creek is tough, yes crosby hung with them till they were done playing patty cakes with the coogs , BH was LUCKY to put up 17 well im pretty sure bh would have done much better if they rain would have never hit ! So on that game im hopin no RAIN hit us so bh can play SC in a good match up

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1288492" timestamp="1349145951"]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

Summer Creek is tough, yes crosby hung with them till they were done playing patty cakes with the coogs , BH was LUCKY to put up 17 well im pretty sure bh would have done much better if they rain would have never hit ! So on that game im hopin no RAIN hit us so bh can play SC in a good match up
[/quote]It wasn't the rain. More like the Walter lightning! We have gotten better since then though, with the changes on defense.

[quote name="TradinUp BH" post="1288458" timestamp="1349143046"]
I say the week of BH/Dayton game we all go get beverages together. I think it would be wild!
[/quote]

Heck, I am in.  I'll have my Dayton Game Shirt on and ready to go!  Just pick the place and time.   

Well since the game is at The Hill, everyone will need to come to Iggi Joes and just meet in the bar area. Sounds like a plan.
The Walter twins are awesome and not taking anythiong away from them but we would do a ton better now. We also had Reggie Rodriguez miss a bunch of that game with cramps and either Tillet or Brock out second half with cramps.
Our D will get two easy games and hopefully they wont let up and then they have a bye week to get ready for Dayton. I think they will be ready for the test.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1288758" timestamp="1349189858"]
Iggie Joes sounds good.  What time?

[b]The Dayton game will be a war, no doubt.[/b]  I do think BH can beat Dayton if we don't turn the ball over.
[/quote]

that's my thought too. Both teams oughta be full throttle that late in the season.

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1288793" timestamp="1349191947"]
It's hard to be Humble ;)

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0&feature=related[/url]
[/quote]
Thanks for the Mac Davis song, it brought back some good memories.

[quote name="bh15" post="1288815" timestamp="1349194670"]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103985.msg1288793#msg1288793 date=1349191947]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0&feature=related]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYKWch_MNY0&feature=related[/url]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Now try to get it our of your head ;D

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1288860" timestamp="1349197254"]
[quote author=bh15 link=topic=103985.msg1288815#msg1288815 date=1349194670]
[quote author=BHFAN link=topic=103985.msg1288793#msg1288793 date=1349191947]

[/quote]
[/quote]

Now try to get it our of your head ;D
[/quote]Can't, and don't want to :D

[quote name="BHkuntry09" post="1288492" timestamp="1349145951"]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

[/quote]It didn't rain last year. Y'all are 1-4 against Crosby the last 5 years, it rained once. Crosby went up and down the field on BH in the first half, just had a dropped td and one called back 'cause the Hill and Crosby guy were fighting behind the play and they called a hold on the Coogs. Barbers Hill had one sustained drive, and that ended in a field goal. O'neal broke one then got shut down, Denny fumbled trying to give it to O'neal and broke it out the back door on a busted play for the last score in the 2nd quarter. Other than that the Hill got completely waxed. Saying that I think y'all beat Dayton 35-31 if y'all don't let them throw bombs over your head.
                        BH 42  Humble 14 

[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1289017" timestamp="1349206603"]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=103985.msg1288492#msg1288492 date=1349145951]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

[/quote]It didn't rain last year. Y'all are 1-4 against Crosby the last 5 years, it rained once. Crosby went up and down the field on BH in the first half, just had a dropped td and one called back 'cause the Hill and Crosby guy were fighting behind the play and they called a hold on the Coogs. Barbers Hill had one sustained drive, and that ended in a field goal. O'neal broke one then got shut down, Denny fumbled trying to give it to O'neal and broke it out the back door on a busted play for the last score in the 2nd quarter. Other than that the Hill got completely waxed. Saying that I think y'all beat Dayton 35-31 if y'all don't let them throw bombs over your head.
                        BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]your funny. Dayton scored 35 on crosby the first half. Just lucky yall dont have to play dayton till next year. 5 of 6 dayton tds were sophmores. So it looks like another beating next year. Oh yeah bh45-7 over humble

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1289021" timestamp="1349207025"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289017#msg1289017 date=1349206603]
[quote author=BHkuntry09 link=topic=103985.msg1288492#msg1288492 date=1349145951]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]your funny. Dayton scored 35 on crosby the first half. Just lucky yall dont have to play dayton till next year. 5 of 6 dayton tds were sophmores. So it looks like another beating next year. Oh yeah bh45-7 over humble
[/quote]Like you said, y'all aren't playing Crosby 'til next year. Who cares about the 35 in the first half? Barbers Hill beat King 47-14. Dayton scored 24 points and was anemic on offense against King. Some game just don't match up well. Last year BH beat Dayton, this year they will again because Dayton can't stop the run. Crosby ran for 288 on about 40 carries. Dropped td by #88, fumbles and picks by Aston, another dropped td by #15 and there you have it. Dayton capitalized on it like a good team does and won the game. Crosby is a big play team, they turn it over a few times or have costly penalties and they're probably going to lose. BH just runs and runs and runs, Dayton can't defend the run that's why BH beat the Broncos last year, that's why I think they will do it again. Barbers Hill has problems defending the big play but unless Dayton gets more 96 yard tds on 3rd and 35 then your looking at the kind of offense they have been every other game besides Crosby which is mediocre at best. The little McBride had 126 yards rushing on 15 carries I think but he broke about a 60 yarder. Dayton fans will tell you he could have went for 250, but the truth of the matter is Chambers is scared for his life back there. BH you don't ever have to worry about him keeping it on a zone read, if BH doesn't get beat deep Dayton just doesn't have a lot of options. That sounds crazy after the 45-21 whipping the Coogs got but just look at Dayton's games. One good game on offense, 4 very average. Crosby on the other hand has outgained everyone they played, just too many mistakes. I would say after the BH game Dayton posters would realize this but I know they'll just make excuses like last year, so I'll make my fearless prediction and say Dayton finishes 8-2(6-2) draws Ned in the first round and loses in Beaumont. BH and Crosby go D2 and don't see a good team 'til the third round. I know that probably just made Bronco fan spit his wintergreen all over the monitor.

Guest octfeb
[quote name="COOG8BRONCO" post="1289134" timestamp="1349212681"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103985.msg1289021#msg1289021 date=1349207025]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289017#msg1289017 date=1349206603]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]Like you said, y'all aren't playing Crosby 'til next year. Who cares about the 35 in the first half? Barbers Hill beat King 47-14. Dayton scored 24 points and was anemic on offense against King. Some game just don't match up well. Last year BH beat Dayton, this year they will again because Dayton can't stop the run. Crosby ran for 288 on about 40 carries. Dropped td by #88, fumbles and picks by Aston, another dropped td by #15 and there you have it. Dayton capitalized on it like a good team does and won the game. Crosby is a big play team, they turn it over a few times or have costly penalties and they're probably going to lose. BH just runs and runs and runs, Dayton can't defend the run that's why BH beat the Broncos last year, that's why I think they will do it again. Barbers Hill has problems defending the big play but unless Dayton gets more 96 yard tds on 3rd and 35 then your looking at the kind of offense they have been every other game besides Crosby which is mediocre at best. The little McBride had 126 yards rushing on 15 carries I think but he broke about a 60 yarder. Dayton fans will tell you he could have went for 250, but the truth of the matter is Chambers is scared for his life back there. BH you don't ever have to worry about him keeping it on a zone read, if BH doesn't get beat deep Dayton just doesn't have a lot of options. That sounds crazy after the 45-21 whipping the Coogs got but just look at Dayton's games. One good game on offense, 4 very average. Crosby on the other hand has outgained everyone they played, just too many mistakes. I would say after the BH game Dayton posters would realize this but I know they'll just make excuses like last year, so I'll make my fearless prediction and say Dayton finishes 8-2(6-2) draws Ned in the first round and loses in Beaumont. BH and Crosby go D2 and don't see a good team 'til the third round. I know that probably just made Bronco fan spit his wintergreen all over the monitor.
[/quote] Hey Cougar4 or whatever your other screen was.. arent you suppose to be silent the rest of the season?

[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=103985.msg1289021#msg1289021 date=1349207025]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]you need to check your stats bud. Dayton defense is one of the best in the area. Just take your medicine and quit cupping bh. What you going to say when dayton goes 10-0. I know that wont happen just like you saying crosby going to beat dayton and sweep district.

Man this thread is an instant classic. Funny stuff. Well, if it don't rain....and considering the new adjustments....I'll say Humble by only 2 TD's. If it's cloudy or Billy Bob doesn't play due to neck cramps from having his nose in the air (like his Daddy), then maybe 3 td's. You boys from the hill have fun on date night.  ;D > ;D

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1289186" timestamp="1349217487"]
Man this thread is an instant classic. Funny stuff. Well, if it don't rain....and considering the new adjustments....I'll say Humble by only 2 TD's. [b]If it's cloudy or Billy Bob doesn't play due to neck cramps from having his nose in the air (like his Daddy),[/b] then maybe 3 td's. You boys from the hill [b]have fun on date night[/b].  ;D > ;D
[/quote]ROFL..  :o

BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]Like you said, y'all aren't playing Crosby 'til next year. Who cares about the 35 in the first half? Barbers Hill beat King 47-14. Dayton scored 24 points and was anemic on offense against King. Some game just don't match up well. Last year BH beat Dayton, this year they will again because Dayton can't stop the run. Crosby ran for 288 on about 40 carries. Dropped td by #88, fumbles and picks by Aston, another dropped td by #15 and there you have it. Dayton capitalized on it like a good team does and won the game. Crosby is a big play team, they turn it over a few times or have costly penalties and they're probably going to lose. BH just runs and runs and runs, Dayton can't defend the run that's why BH beat the Broncos last year, that's why I think they will do it again. Barbers Hill has problems defending the big play but unless Dayton gets more 96 yard tds on 3rd and 35 then your looking at the kind of offense they have been every other game besides Crosby which is mediocre at best. The little McBride had 126 yards rushing on 15 carries I think but he broke about a 60 yarder. Dayton fans will tell you he could have went for 250, but the truth of the matter is Chambers is scared for his life back there. BH you don't ever have to worry about him keeping it on a zone read, if BH doesn't get beat deep Dayton just doesn't have a lot of options. That sounds crazy after the 45-21 whipping the Coogs got but just look at Dayton's games. [b]One good game on offense, 4 very average[/b]. Crosby on the other hand has outgained everyone they played, just too many mistakes. I would say after the BH game Dayton posters would realize this but I know they'll just make excuses like last year, so I'll make my fearless prediction and say Dayton finishes 8-2(6-2) draws Ned in the first round and loses in Beaumont. BH and Crosby go D2 and don't see a good team 'til the third round. I know that probably just made Bronco fan spit his wintergreen all over the monitor.
[/quote]
That seems to coincide with 1 game with the full compliment of players on offense.  What was the quote about Crosby's d not giving up more than 17 points to anyone this season??  45-21....

Guest octfeb
[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1289451" timestamp="1349265607"]
What was this thread about again?  BH is going to stomp the Bronco out of Humble......Just Sayin.
[/quote] see you people just can't help yourselves... yall are the reason 7 hale mary gets their undies all bunched up... just can't help yourselves, you love the broncos so much you just have to mention them in any context possible... what an embarrassment..... 

[quote name="rollinac" post="1289415" timestamp="1349237143"]
[quote author=COOG8BRONCO link=topic=103985.msg1289134#msg1289134 date=1349212681]
BH- Till they wanna stop

Humble - 7

BH 42  Humble 14
[/quote]Like you said, y'all aren't playing Crosby 'til next year. Who cares about the 35 in the first half? Barbers Hill beat King 47-14. Dayton scored 24 points and was anemic on offense against King. Some game just don't match up well. Last year BH beat Dayton, this year they will again because Dayton can't stop the run. Crosby ran for 288 on about 40 carries. Dropped td by #88, fumbles and picks by Aston, another dropped td by #15 and there you have it. Dayton capitalized on it like a good team does and won the game. Crosby is a big play team, they turn it over a few times or have costly penalties and they're probably going to lose. BH just runs and runs and runs, Dayton can't defend the run that's why BH beat the Broncos last year, that's why I think they will do it again. Barbers Hill has problems defending the big play but unless Dayton gets more 96 yard tds on 3rd and 35 then your looking at the kind of offense they have been every other game besides Crosby which is mediocre at best. The little McBride had 126 yards rushing on 15 carries I think but he broke about a 60 yarder. Dayton fans will tell you he could have went for 250, but the truth of the matter is Chambers is scared for his life back there. BH you don't ever have to worry about him keeping it on a zone read, if BH doesn't get beat deep Dayton just doesn't have a lot of options. That sounds crazy after the 45-21 whipping the Coogs got but just look at Dayton's games. [b]One good game on offense, 4 very average[/b]. Crosby on the other hand has outgained everyone they played, just too many mistakes. I would say after the BH game Dayton posters would realize this but I know they'll just make excuses like last year, so I'll make my fearless prediction and say Dayton finishes 8-2(6-2) draws Ned in the first round and loses in Beaumont. BH and Crosby go D2 and don't see a good team 'til the third round. I know that probably just made Bronco fan spit his wintergreen all over the monitor.
[/quote]
That seems to coincide with 1 game with the full compliment of players on offense.  What was the quote about Crosby's d not giving up more than 17 points to anyone this season??  45-21....
[/quote]Did they have them against CE King? 260 yards of total offense, 6 passing yards with 1 turnover. Looks like every other game besides Crosby. I guess the other 4 games are the flukes, Crosby game is what Dayton really is? BH scored 6 tds on offense against King, Dayton scored 2 and was outgained by King. I know Dayton fan will say the game was over in the first quarter and they were coasting though. Giving up all that yardage on D will eventually come back to bite Dayton, maybe in the form of back to back losses to BH and Creek. Wouldn't be good for Dayton to go into the first round against Ned on a two game losing streak. Crosby has lost two in a row but gets to ride a 5 game winning streak into the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami