Dayton's Justification # 1 Stumbles

bh89-2

Dayton........I hate to steal your Friendswood Scrimmage Thunder, but they allowed 63 points last night to the 1-3 GALENA PARK YELLOW JACKETS.......AND Barely Won.  You are aware the 3A Huffman Falcons just beat GALENA PARK right?  Guess maybe you need to pull those pistols out and pack that notch with a little wood putty........ ;D ;D ;D  Just Sayin......

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1286043" timestamp="1348918051"]
Dayton........I hate to steal your Friendswood Scrimmage Thunder, but they allowed 63 points last night to the 1-3 GALENA PARK YELLOW JACKETS.......AND Barely Won.  You are aware the 3A Huffman Falcons just beat GALENA PARK right?  Guess maybe you need to pull those pistols out and pack that notch with a little wood putty........ ;D ;D ;D  Just Sayin......
[/quote] really? and who did you play in pre district? IJS

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1286043" timestamp="1348918051"]
[/quote]
Have the broncos thrown a shoe?? ;D

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1286076" timestamp="1348923774"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103886.msg1286043#msg1286043 date=1348918051]
[/quote]
[b]Have the broncos thrown a shoe??[/b] ;D
[/quote]
Nah..just a little slow out of the gate. As usual. We don't hit full stride till the back stretch.  ;)

[quote name="SCDAWGS" post="1286076" timestamp="1348923774"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103886.msg1286043#msg1286043 date=1348918051]
[/quote]
Have the broncos thrown a shoe?? ;D
[/quote]

AND got horse flies....... ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124