Toups Graphics Week 4

A HUGE week for six teams in 19 and 20-4A.
Vidor vs Nederland will have a huge impact on the ultimate 20-4A district champion.
Barbers Hill vs Kingwood Park might just very well be for 4th place.
Crosby vs Summer Creek - this will easily be the best team Summer Creek has played.  If Crosby avoids the fumbles, can the twins break enough plays to keep the score close?

The PREVIEWS and Toups Graphics Power Rankings are posted at....

http://www.toupsgraphics.com/fridaynightlights.html

Dayton fans...  Directions to CE King are below the pictures in the middle of the page, which has been updated with 2012 pictures.  19-4A district standings and schedules at the bottom of the page.  Enjoy the reading

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1283600" timestamp="1348784652"]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103655.msg1283211#msg1283211 date=1348762978]
You picked against the Dogs once and were wrong. You've got this one wrong too. This pick just hurt your percentage ;)
[/quote]
Man oh man am i gonna have fun with you when Vidor wins tomorrow.
[/quote]This was a tough game to pick....  I got a feeling Vidors offensive line wins the battle and the game this Friday.  Also, as a PN-G grad, when I do pick Nederland, it just doesn't feel right  ;)  Good luck to both teams though!!!  Should be a great game.

[quote name="PURPLE 4EVER" post="1283657" timestamp="1348791184"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=103655.msg1283600#msg1283600 date=1348784652]
[quote author=GoDogs27 link=topic=103655.msg1283211#msg1283211 date=1348762978]
You picked against the Dogs once and were wrong. You've got this one wrong too. This pick just hurt your percentage ;)
[/quote]
Man oh man am i gonna have fun with you when Vidor wins tomorrow.
[/quote]This was a tough game to pick....  I got a feeling Vidors offensive line wins the battle and the game this Friday.  Also, as a PN-G grad, when I do pick Nederland, it just doesn't feel right  ;)  Good luck to both teams though!!!  Should be a great game.
[/quote]

good luck on most of your picks NDN

We're feelin ya Toups, I wooda picked Lumberton over PNG if I had the time to put a classy pickem together like you do.  No hard feelings, won't matter in the outcome anyway.  Nederland WILL be too much for Vidor... no messageboard is going to change that.  Dogs got business this year and Vidor's just standing in the way of it.

Awesome job as ever Toups...a couple of really tough ones this week.  Vidor/Nederland; SC/Crosby; KP/BH.  It's "moving day" this weekend.  I'd have gone with BH, Crosby, and Nederland but all three should be great games.  Vidor/Nederland could very well be for the district championship.

[quote name="rollinac" post="1284278" timestamp="1348854796"]
Awesome job as ever Toups...a couple of really tough ones this week.  Vidor/Nederland; SC/Crosby; KP/BH.  It's "moving day" this weekend.  I'd have gone with BH, Crosby, and Nederland but all three should be great games.  Vidor/Nederland could very well be for the district championship.
[/quote]Going to be a great week-end in high school football this week-end  ::)

[quote name="octfeb" post="1283002" timestamp="1348747897"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103655.msg1282988#msg1282988 date=1348745949]
Stupid is as Stupid Does.  ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]you would know huh...
[/quote]

Well seems I did............... ::) ::) ::) ::)

Saturday, September 29, 2012
TOUPS GRAPHICS DISTRICT 19-4A GAME OF THE WEEK
Barbers Hill vs Kingwood Park 7:00 PM Turner Stadium
This game is tough to prognosticate. The Eagles will be able to score on Kingwood Park, but the vice versa of that will also exists. Toups Graphics gives the edge to the Panthers defense over the Eagles defense. In the end the Panthers stop the Eagles more. The Panthers edge out the Eagles on Saturday night in the rain.
TOUPS GRAPHICS FEARLESS PREDICTION
Kingwood Park 42 Barbers Hill 34

Great job always.Say Toups I know you know of all the stuff the North Forrest kiddos had to endure because of $$$$$$$$ grubbing adults in NFISD.I'm glad for the kids the state didn't close the school and separate the students to differant schools.NF bulldogs are in dist 21-4a & picked 5th by DCTF in dist.Just a heads up NF is 5-0 have scored 284 points/allowed 24 points-Glad for them 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder