Kountze @ Hardin

BBfan061

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kountzemania
I think its great what the cheerleaders are doing...and I don't think the football team is distracted at all. I think Hardin hopes they are distracted. It is their home coming not ours. I do not think our guys really give a hoot; I think they are just ready to get it on friday night. I think they have had enough of hitting on each other and are ready to assault something else. The defense is foaming at the mouth, they are sick if hearing, "ease up" and the Offense hearing pull back the throttles. I think it is going to be a long tough night for the Hornets. Friday night the Kountze Lions are going to explode onto district play. The Lions carry no baggage from years past just the here and now pride and tomorrows demand of performance and expectations.

[quote name="MWhizzie000" post="1282786" timestamp="1348701056"]
[quote author=dawggoneit link=topic=103528.msg1282633#msg1282633 date=1348687202]
The boys from Kountze are just happy they have a game this week and that their coach is back !  I think it is great what is going on surrounding them but I hope that these "extra's" remember what they are at the game for.  To watch the game and cheer the teams on ! 

I also think it is great for Hardin's Homecoming !!  Hope you guys stocked up with extras for the concession stand it should be very busy ! Not to mention the money generated from gate fees !!  Which is a good thing for the school !  So lets hope all these supporters who are following the Lions remember that the ultimate goal of these cheerleaders was to provide BOTH teams with an inspirational message and to cheer the boys on to victory !
[/quote]

the ultimate goal is to win district not worry about messages or cheerleading bro

Did I say that wasn't the ultimate goal BRO ???  No I did not !  I was merely responding to the previous post concerning the facts.  I believe if you read my last statement it says....."Cheer the boys on to victory!"  I think that means win doesn't it ??  Well last time I checked it did and I also stated that I hope the others who are coming remember what they are there for !  Maybe you don't understand that so let me explain.  I was saying I hope the people coming to support the cheerleaders and support the football players being able to run through the signs remember why they are there.  They are there for a football game and should act as such ! Just so you understand that, I mean they are there to cheer for the team and watch the game !  Now if you don't understand that I am sure I can S-P-E-L-L it out for you if you like !  There has to always be one Smart Alek and you BRO are it !!!
[/quote]

[quote name="dawggoneit" post="1282917" timestamp="1348714106"]
[quote author=MWhizzie000 link=topic=103528.msg1282786#msg1282786 date=1348701056]
[quote author=dawggoneit link=topic=103528.msg1282633#msg1282633 date=1348687202]
The boys from Kountze are just happy they have a game this week and that their coach is back !  I think it is great what is going on surrounding them but I hope that these "extra's" remember what they are at the game for.  To watch the game and cheer the teams on ! 

I also think it is great for Hardin's Homecoming !!  Hope you guys stocked up with extras for the concession stand it should be very busy ! Not to mention the money generated from gate fees !!  Which is a good thing for the school !  So lets hope all these supporters who are following the Lions remember that the ultimate goal of these cheerleaders was to provide BOTH teams with an inspirational message and to cheer the boys on to victory !
[/quote]

the ultimate goal is to win district not worry about messages or cheerleading bro

Did I say that wasn't the ultimate goal BRO ???  No I did not !  I was merely responding to the previous post concerning the facts.  I believe if you read my last statement it says....."Cheer the boys on to victory!"  I think that means win doesn't it ??  Well last time I checked it did and I also stated that I hope the others who are coming remember what they are there for !  Maybe you don't understand that so let me explain.  I was saying I hope the people coming to support the cheerleaders and support the football players being able to run through the signs remember why they are there.  They are there for a football game and should act as such ! Just so you understand that, I mean they are there to cheer for the team and watch the game !  Now if you don't understand that I am sure I can S-P-E-L-L it out for you if you like !  There has to always be one Smart Alek and you BRO are it !!!
[/quote]
[/quote]

::)

[quote name="hitmanhanks" post="1281522" timestamp="1348582185"]
Yes, and #5 Keilan Jones and #32 Ashton Whittle at line backer
[/quote]Yep..... Dont forget that #32 Whittle......  Pay close attention. He name should be "Silent Killer".  He'll take your head off silently and so slickly that the announcers dont even know who made the hit cause hes already on his feet hunting another body.  LOL

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder