Crosby at Dayton Game Thread/Dayton wins 45-21!

WOSgrad

Chambers was like jekyl and hyde out there tonight. One series he looks like Tom Brady, then the next he's looking like Rosencopter. He made some nice completions with perfect accuracy. Then some other plays he waited too long to make the decision. One things for sure, he has the skills to get it done. Great game by the youngsters. Good win for the Broncs.

Congrats to Crosby for a great effort. The twins are tough. I thought Crosby's o line played a great game also. Best of luck the rest of the way. Sad we won't be hearing from cougar 14 the rest of the season.  ;D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Hawkeye" post="1278688" timestamp="1348286640"]
Chambers was like jekyl and hyde out there tonight. One series he looks like Tom Brady, then the next he's looking like Rosencopter. He made some nice completions with perfect accuracy. Then some other plays he waited too long to make the decision. One things for sure, he has the skills to get it done. Great game by the youngsters. Good win for the Broncs.

Congrats to Crosby for a great effort. The twins are tough. I thought Crosby's o line played a great game also. Best of luck the rest of the way. Sad we won't be hearing from cougar 14 the rest of the season.  ;D
[/quote]Crosby has some talent, Hats off to em!!  Cougar 14 gonna be full for a few days, He's gotta lotta crow to eat!!

When we threw it deep it was the game changer.Real good to see this missing link for awhile.Chambers looked pretty good considering he'd only played 1st half vs Liv,didn't suit up @New Caney.Crosby has talent,Broncos a tad more.Almost nailed my 47-23 pred.on the sat headlines thread.

[quote name="Matt" post="1278791" timestamp="1348291951"]
Wondering what Dayton coaches could do with some of those crosby players, dayum
[/quote]

:o :o  Now even in Liberty County that's freaky........  :o :o

So I hear Crosby just flopped and gave it away, again with turnovers.  ;) ;)  BH Won't be so easy....... ;D

One thing I noticed looking at the videos was crosby only scored 8pts basically for 3 full quarters. Also that one turnover on 4th inside the 5yd line really didnt matter because the rb was stopped well short of the first down. I couldnt believe crosby didnt take the easy three. When they went for it I figured their coach must have known their defense was not going to stop daytons offense.

Who was it that hit that crosby receiver so hard he knocked the ball out of his hands, a sure TD catch, crosby went to the same receiver on the very next play, ball hit him in the hands but he dropped it because he heard footsteps, now thats a hit, affected the guy on 2 plays

[quote name="Matt" post="1278991" timestamp="1348329380"]
Who was it that hit that crosby receiver so hard he knocked the ball out of his hands, a sure TD catch, crosby went to the same receiver on the very next play, ball hit him in the hands but he dropped it because he heard footsteps, now thats a hit, affected the guy on 2 plays
[/quote]that was jamad st andre if im not mistaken. That was a big hit and stopped a td for sure.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1278998" timestamp="1348330084"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=103491.msg1278991#msg1278991 date=1348329380]
[/quote]that was jamad st andre if im not mistaken. That was a big hit and stopped a td for sure.
[/quote]

Yep, #22 Jamaud, nice hit, thats the kind of momentum trigger that keeps the game heading your direction. Even though points where scored on Crosby's 2 FG's, those where momentum builders too. Our defense got a lot of confidence by being able to hold'em to FG's.

[quote name="Smoking Baby" post="1279044" timestamp="1348331961"]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=103491.msg1278985#msg1278985 date=1348329145]
I agree that fumble on 4th down didn't matter, he wasn't gettng a first down ball would have went over anyway.
[/quote]
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]
I think Smoking Baby fell asleep with his finger on the little smiley face thing.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1279047" timestamp="1348332065"]
[quote author=Smoking Baby link=topic=103491.msg1279044#msg1279044 date=1348331961]
[quote author=Matt link=topic=103491.msg1278985#msg1278985 date=1348329145]
I agree that fumble on 4th down didn't matter, he wasn't gettng a first down ball would have went over anyway.
[/quote]
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
[/quote]
I think Smoking Baby fell asleep with his finger on the little smiley face thing.
[/quote]

They didn't have a bird ikon........ ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1279705" timestamp="1348403079"]
I'm excited how our sophs are playin @ varsity level vs Crosby rush/recieving 330 yds=5 tds meanwhile those JV/Fresh have scored 71 tot tds.in dominating fashion.The smiles keep coming every week @Dayt
[/quote]

Got to later frowns coming in the schedule........ ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder