La Marque v Ball on tv!/LM WINS 35-12

GBall drive stalls after picking up Two firstdowns.  The punt is muffed and Lm gets the ball @ the GBall 46. 1st play for LM is a TD pass. LM 28 GBall 0 with 7:34 in tthe 3rd. 

Yea, Gball needs to steal some talent back from LM and Texas City. But Galveston is losing residents and not bright spot looks to be in the near future. But that entire area of Galveston county is hurting.  LM losing kids to T.C. and to Clear Creek ISD and  Dickinson ISD.  Doesn't look good for those 3 schools (T.C., LM and GBall)

[quote name="LP0175" post="1255337" timestamp="1346377211"]
GBall drive stalls after picking up Two firstdowns.  The punt is muffed and Lm gets the ball @ the GBall 46. 1st play for LM is a TD pass. LM 28 GBall 0 with 7:34 in tthe 3rd. 

Yea, Gball needs to steal some talent back from LM and Texas City. But Galveston is losing residents and not bright spot looks to be in the near future. But that entire area of Galveston county is hurting.  LM losing kids to T.C. and to Clear Creek ISD and  Dickinson ISD.  Doesn't look good for those 3 schools (T.C., LM and GBall)
[/quote]I agree

[quote name="Mr. Buddy Garrity" post="1255500" timestamp="1346381192"]
guess Ball is gonna have a long year smh  :(
[/quote]

Their points were off of mistakes.  I'll tell you what, I'd love to have their QB as a runnin back.  He's got size and wheels......

Guest KHS 89
[quote name="Monkeynuts" post="1255204" timestamp="1346374026"]
Whats up with La Marque-Ball game on TV being sponsored by Churchs Chicken replay- seems alittle sterotyped there :o
[/quote]

:-X

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124