Silsbee 83 WOS 79 Final Double OT

KFDM COOP

From what I understand, the fans ran out on the court due to a flagrant foul on Brittney, most of whom were her family members. I guess silsbee fans reacted and came on down too?

Also hear that lay-ups, rebounds, some missed free-throws did us in. Wish I could have been there. This looks to be an exciting season. It's great to play each team twice...should be a more positive outcome for the Lady Mustangs next time around. :wink:

Congrats Ladies...not bad for playing a ranked team!!! 2OTs!!! :shock: :wink:

Guest tigersvoice

Brittney Scott is that rare athlete that plays in a gear that other athletes do not have.  Could she and Earl Thomas be cousins or something?

She took an extra hard, intentional foul during the heat of the game and some WO-S fans went onto the floor.  I did not see any Silsbee fans go on the court.  When things were settled down, the Silsbee player committing the foul went to Brittney and apologized for the intensity of the foul.  They both were OK - c l a s s  acts by both young ladies. 

Wow, what a game! Hats off to both WOS and Silsbee! Two great teams! Brittney Scott is a phoenominal player and Janae Henderson is a top post! I think Ang Green and Brandi Fowler and the Lady Tigers also showed that they are great athletes as well. One thing that I think may have gone unnoticed was that Silsbee was without their starting point guard Shedryl Tyler, placing them at a possible disadvantage. But Sherry Wineland did a great job in her place and even hit a crucial three in the first overtime. Chelsye Tyler also filled in well. For any team to be able to come back when down by seven points in the first OT and by six in the second OT against a great team showed the heart of a champion! After seeing Silsbee, Orangefield, WOS, HF, BC, K'ville, and HJ play I agree that this is one of the toughest districts in the whole state. Every game involving these teams is a war. Any of these teams could win most other 3A districts! They are well coached and filled with great talent! Hats off to district 21-3A!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83