Dayton Broncos QB

[quote name="liltex" post="1239185" timestamp="1343095852"]
All everyone needs to know=remember what the freshmen team @Dayton did 3 yrs ago=Chambers QB  8)
[/quote]10-0 including a 30 to 0 win over a what beleive was suppose to be a special nederland freshmen team.

[quote name="JohnSmith" post="1239188" timestamp="1343096085"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=101169.msg1239185#msg1239185 date=1343095852]
All everyone needs to know=remember what the freshmen team @Dayton did 3 yrs ago=Chambers QB  8)
[/quote]10-0 including a 30 to 0 win over a what beleive was suppose to be a special nederland freshmen team.
[/quote] Those boys were whooping arse and taking names. The closest game they played was like 22-0 if I remember correctly.

Chambers is a good athlete, he hasn't proven anything at the QB position. He may have the skills to be a good one but he'll have to prove it this year. I'm not saying he won't get the job done but, the good news is that there is some young talent waiting in the wings.

The Bronco fan in me wants to say that he will dominate this season. The practical side of me knows better, if he can at least have solid year our defense should help to turn the tide of most games in our favor.

I remember in 2006, Andrew Thomas started at QB as a senior, things didn't work out and they moved a sophomore up to play QB. That sophomore QB will start at Tulsa this year.

Good points Bronco 1 but Chambers has had game exp.@QB just last yr had nagging injuries.Who remembers Ploch ever playing QB before his sr.yr?I rest my case & we're going 3 rds I'm pretty sure on the strength of the D & kicking w/dos McBrides.Moving Oob to center should clear out most any nose,and best kicker JC.Gonna get me 1 of them purple shoelace neck things and it will say"What kick record is JC gonna undo ;) :o ;D

[quote name="bronco1" post="1239234" timestamp="1343126971"]
Chambers is a good athlete, he hasn't proven anything at the QB position. He may have the skills to be a good one but he'll have to prove it this year. I'm not saying he won't get the job done but, the good news is that there is some young talent waiting in the wings.

The Bronco fan in me wants to say that he will dominate this season. The practical side of me knows better, if he can at least have solid year our defense should help to turn the tide of most games in our favor.

I remember in 2006, Andrew Thomas started at QB as a senior, things didn't work out and they moved a sophomore up to play QB. That sophomore QB will start at Tulsa this year.
[/quote]i also remember in 07 when that qb got hurt and gregory charles stepped in and took the broncos to the d1 semi finals.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1239234" timestamp="1343126971"]

[/quote]

The Bronco Faithful should learn from this post. It's ok to be logical ;) After reading Dayton is going to state before the first snap and Chamber is going to throw for 2000 and run for a 1000 yards this year, this is a welcome change ;)

Bronco 1, I guess you wasn't at the 5a Spring scrimmage when we were behind two td's at halftime. Chamber s started the second half and Dayton came from behind and won.I credit Chambers for that! This fan is fully confident that Chambers and the Bronco s will have a banner year no what the little jackals from BH say!

[quote name="jayhawk" post="1239302" timestamp="1343139274"]
Bronco 1, I guess you wasn't at the 5a Spring scrimmage when we were behind two td's at halftime. Chamber s started the second half and Dayton came from behind and won.I credit Chambers for that! This fan is fully confident that Chambers and the Bronco s will have a banner year no what the little jackals from BH say!
[/quote]

I'm not saying Chambers isn't talented, I just haven't seen what I would like to see from him yet at that position. I think has the tools to do the job and I hope he has a marquee year. Our young and very talented receiving core will be a plus for him and that should open up some running room for him.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder