A Dove family exhibition

I had the privilege of watching an unbelievable shooting display by the Dove brothers today while sitting with their father, who admitted to me that they inherited his talent.  No doubt that they did.  Impressive, not to mention intimidating.  Even though those young men are being raised by a hard core liberal, they very obviously have been brought up and developed in a conservative basketball atmosphere.  I am making that statement because it is too painful for their father to admit it.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1230954" timestamp="1339889222"]
I had the privilege of watching an unbelievable shooting display by the Dove brothers today while sitting with their father, who admitted to me that they inherited his talent.  No doubt that they did.  Impressive, not to mention intimidating.  Even though those young men are being raised by a hard core liberal, they very obviously have been brought up and developed in a conservative basketball atmosphere.  I am making that statement because it is too painful for their father to admit it.
[/quote]LOL! Yes, I do believe in approaching the [color=red]conservative[/color] art form of the sweet mid range jumper.

[quote name="Stevenash" post="1230954" timestamp="1339889222"]
[/quote]

Watching the boys play had to be fun!  Sitting with their father had to be very painful!!!    ;D

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1231044" timestamp="1339954319"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=100570.msg1230954#msg1230954 date=1339889222]
[/quote]

Watching the boys play had to be fun!  Sitting with their father had to be very painful!!!    ;D
[/quote]
;D

[quote name="NorthoftheBorder" post="1231044" timestamp="1339954319"]
[quote author=Stevenash link=topic=100570.msg1230954#msg1230954 date=1339889222]
[/quote]

[/quote] Oh, I owe you one!!!!!  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124