• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont

• Rapers from yesteryear. I have never put any stock in women who are supposedly raped and don’t report it because they were afraid or whatever excuse they can come up with. 25 years later, they suddenly find the courage. All you flakes fall for it just because you want it to be true. How juvenile. How insanely wrong.  Anyone try to rape my wife, she would report it immediately with all the proof being the scratches/bruises on his face, and his skin/DNA under her nails. If she was armed with a knife, she would attempt to separate him from a certain appendage. She wouldn’t wait ONE SECOND!!!!
    • Not sure on this one.  But that was never the issue.  The Dems wanted to make sure that they were the first ones to be the first to appoint a black women to the Supreme Court.  So, JoeBama being his racist self, he was all to willing to make sure this "qualified" (I'm sure she could define what a woman is) black woman never made it to the high court!  
    • You don’t know Jack, Cat. I was speaking in terms of a pardon. The question, “What would you do if you had the power to pardon your own son?” Were he a murderer, I’d have to say no. I was insinuating nothing about Trump. You got a case of the Trump Consumption.
    • It was judged that he did in a civil case. The act itself was beyond the statute of limitations. The defamation was not.
    • The less class the better for this bunch, Big Girl.