2006 Preseason All SETX Softball Team Outfield

JohnnyT60

Not very confident are you Miss Jones????? ??? ???

EXCUSE ME??? >:(...yes i do have confidence..what's the whole point of playing if i dont? but i talked to the coach and she said she's not gonna let me play cause softball season starts while basketball season is still goin >:( on and we are gonna be in the playoffs so good luck to her and there goes my future in softball!!! :'(

EXCUSE ME??? >:(...yes i do have confidence..what's the whole point of playing if i dont? but i talked to the coach and she said she's not gonna let me play cause softball season starts while basketball season is still goin >:( on and we are gonna be in the playoffs so good luck to her and there goes my future in softball!!! :'(

It's your softball coach that wont let you play? Even when BB is over? That doesn't make any sense. Your not the only one in that situation. I'm disappointed. I was going to be able to watch you play at least twice this season. Good Luck!!!!

It's your softball coach that wont let you play? Even when BB is over? That doesn't make any sense. Your not the only one in that situation. I'm disappointed. I was going to be able to watch you play at least twice this season. Good Luck!!!!

YES ITS MY SOFTBALL COACH THAT WONT LET ME PLAY..I TALKED TO HER LAST NIGHT AT THE JAMES GAMBLE CLASSIC AND SHE SAID SHE WASNT GONNA ADD ANYONE ON THE TEAM FROM BB AND IM NOT THE ONLY ONE FROM BB WHO WAS GONNA PLAY AFTER WE GET BACK FROM THE PLAYOFFS...BUT IMA FIX IT...SHE'S NOT GONNA RUIN MY CHANCE EVEN THOUGH IM GOIN TO COLLEGE FOR VOLLEYBALL I STILL HAVE A CHANCE TO PLAY SOFTBALL IN COLLEGE...

I like Caroline McClelland and Brittany Tanton for outfield in Silsbee. Caroline mite see a little brake in pitching to show her talent off in the outfield. This girl can cover some ground.

Also, don't over look Brittany Tanton. This girls is nuttin but speed, and can hit and dare you to throw her out.