Kelly baseball?

pitch08

Guest BobcatBeliever

Actually coach Rabb has a LONG history in baseball and has been a head baseball coach before he was ever a head football coach. If you've done your homework, you'll know that he was an outstanding baseball player as well as football. Trust me, he knows his stuff.

With all due respect, I am aware that many, many years ago, Coach Raab (who is a fine man, etc.) did coach baseball at West Brook, so I do think that I do my homewor. I meant no disrespect to him (or Coach Long) but I think you missed the point of my post.

The fact remains, however, is that Raab is at Kelly for their football program (as is, obviously, Coach Long). It indicates an emphasis (at least in my feeble mind) somewhere other than the baseball program...especially when you lose not one, but two, really good baseball guys in Huggins and Bardin.

Rabb was coaching baseball at Forest Park in late 70's.......aside from what the public tends to think, Kelly only has so much money to spend on coaching...lucky thats the only sports they are coaching...most sports, the coach has another fulltime job....Heck, Long's assistant in football werent there all day....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124