16u Team tryouts for National Championships - Marucci Bat Company

SWITCHING TRYOUT DATES DUE TO MANY MISSING TO HOLIDAY WEEKEND
SWITICHING TRYOUT DATES DUE TO MANY MISSING TO HOLIDAY WEEKEND
PLEASE PASS ON TO OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED AND MAKE THEM AWARE OF CHANGES.
TRYOUT DATES WILL BE [b][u]WEDNESDAY MAY 30TH 6PM[/u][/b] AT LEGACY CHRISTIAN HIGH SCHOOL.
BRING YOUR $30 TRYOUT FEES WITH YOU IF YOU HAVENT MAILED BY MID-DAY THURSDAY.
Contact me at [email protected]
=====================================================

Marucci Elite National Championships
July 2 - 6 (Monday-Friday)
LSU Alex Box Stadium

Marucci Bat Company contacted me back in February to bring a ballclub playing 5 days of baseball at one of the nicest college venues in the nation, LSU Tigers Alex Box Stadium
Golden Triangle Baseball (GTB) will be putting together a team representing SETx.
This is a one time showcase tournament bringing SETx players in for Marucci "Elite" and Marucci Bat Company.
This is a great way to be evaluated by Marucci Elite Baseball Club, an elite National Summer Program for top prospects across the country.

[b]Tryouts [/b] for this team will be on [b]WEDNESDAY May 30 at Legacy Christian Academy Field 6pm[/b].
I will accept a 16man roster. Players in the 15yr and 16yr old age range is what we are evaluating at tryouts.
Guaranteed 5games - 3practices at the end of June before we head to Baton Rouge.
Players are responsible for white baseball pants and travel to and from Baton Rouge.
Tryout cost - $30per player.
REMEMBER ONLY TRAVELING with 16 PLAYERS - Non refundable tryout fee.
Must NOT turn 17 before July 6th.
We will have a 3man coaching staff for this tournament.

If the player makes this team -
Parent - Player Responsibilities
Tournament cost per player- $150
(Includes insurance, 2nights hotel room, entry fee, coaches fees)
Players will have a "rooming list" and stay "together" in rooms - 4 hotel rooms reserved for players.
I will supervise team - players will have kerfew check at 10pm each night / Players will wake 7am each morning for team breakfast / Any player breaking team guidelines will be sent home IMMEDIATELY.
Players are NOT allowed facial hair, shaggy haircuts, nor wear earrings.
This is a 'one tournament deal' to play not only at LSU, but also be seen by numerous scouts and play against some of the better 16u players in the southern part of the country.
3 practices on June 25, 28, 29th - Depart to Baton Rouge on Monday July 2 10am

Roster broken down to the following:
8pitchers / 2 catchers / 3middle infielders / 3 corner fielders / 4 outfielders - Players can play multiple positions
Lineups will be rotated each game, pitchers will be given 3inning outings or 60pitches with a day rest.

Contact Chris.Fackler @ GMail.Com
Legacy Christian Academy Head Coach / Colorado Rockies Associate Scout

I want to clarify, this is a one time tournament thing, so stay with your regular summer select teams or summer league, but make time for July 2-6 for we are traveling over to be seen, evaluated and enjoy the experience of taking our local players over to "Alex Box" on the campus of LSU.
Remember, most select teams play on weekends so this will NOT interfer, for this is during the week(Mon-Fri).

• 3 weeks later...

PLEASE PASS ON TO OTHERS WHO ARE INTERESTED AND MAKE THEM AWARE OF CHANGES.

TRYOUT DATES WILL NOW BE WEDNESDAY MAY 30TH 6PM AT LEGACY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY HIGH.

BRING YOUR $30 TRYOUT FEES WITH YOU IF YOU HAVENT MAILED BY MID-DAY THURSDAY.

Contact me at [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83

• Neches: HBP (Runner tagged) F9 Single LF (Runners at corners) SB (Runners 2nd & 3rd) K - swinging F6 Neches strands 2 and scores no one off of 1 hit.
    • First pitch about to be in the books.
    • Chester will be the home team tonight.  Neches Tigers will be the visitors.
    • The locals have almost finished firing the first ever Speaker of the House from Southeast Texas upon direct order of Trump and his minions.   It's a sad day... Locals have decided that being represented by the most powerful man in the House didn't mean anything.... they'd rather a political novice to represent this part of SETX.  And why is that?  He wasn't MAGA enough for them.  Who cares that it will hurt locally... What Trump says, goes.     Just yesterday I saw Trump on television demanding that we fire Phelan... How he's a RINO, weak on the border, etc... why?  Because he wouldn't overlook the criminal actions done by Ken Paxton, one of Trump's key supporters in the effort to overturn the 2020 Election and allow Trump to remain in office despite the will of the voters.   Trump never even mentioned Covey's name, and I doubt he would recognize Covey if Covey walked up with a cup of coffee.  Who cares that it's bad for SETX?  Not the R voters from SETX!   Then I saw Covey's preacher on a different ad tell a bald face lie.  Why should Phelan be fired?  "He put Democrats in positions of power in the House."  Really?  That's been the position of BOTH parties for as long as anybody can remember.  They ALWAYS give the minority party committee chairmanships.  But in 2022 the Rs decided that the practice should stop.  Democrat voters should not be allowed a voice in the crafting of legislation if there is a single majority Republican seat in the House, according to the Rs.  Representative Government?  Never heard of it, huh? Never did I believe that we'd have an abortion ban, constitutional carry, huge cuts for school property taxes, and Texas law enforcement being greenlit to enforce immigration law.  But it all happened while Phelan was speaker.  Without a doubt, the most conservative Speaker, ever.  But still a dirty RINO for not being MAGA enough.  It would be funny if it weren't true.   I've been following politics long enough to remember when Rs couldn't get elected in Texas... I'm confident that we're headed back that direction.  I mean, it's obvious that with population shifts we'll be turning blue eventually.  I think that the behavior of the leadership of the Republican Party is going to cause that shift sooner than expected.  I won't be surprised to see Democrat Senators and possibly even a governor elected within 12 years.  Maybe less.  The Rs will be a party apparatus without a voting base behind them.
    • Yellowjacket faithful are still pouring into Hudson HS’s Gipson Field!!!!  
  • Topics