Magnolia @ Brenham... Updates- Cubs Win 3-1! 2012 17-4A Champions!

Big game in 17-4A!

(8-3) Magnolia
@
(9-2) Brenham

Brenham is in first place in the district, but only by 1 game.  Here's how things could shake out.

A Brenham win would secure the #1 seed for the Cubs.
A Magnolia win would create a 3-way tie for first, between Brenham, Magnolia & Montgomery.

[b][color=green]Brenham:[/color][/b] 2-0 against Montgomery; 0-1 against Magnolia.  Still have to play @ Stratford.
[b][color=maroon]Magnolia:[/color][/b] 1-0 against Brenham; 0-1 against Montgomery.  Still have to play Montgomery.
[b][color=purple]Montgomery:[/color][/b] 1-0 against Magnolia; 0-2 against Brenham.  Still have to play @ Magnolia.

Thanks, but we still have work to do, if we want to get back to Round Rock.  We're playing good at the moment, but the playoffs is what matters and there's no telling what will happen then.  I hate that there is a coin flip, instead of a best of 3 series, cuz one bad game could end your season.  I think our district will have another great showing in the playoffs, this year.

Grasshopper, I'm not sure who we will throw against y'all, but if I had to guess, I would say it will be our #2 pitcher, Kevin Kubeczka.  His best pitch is a curveball, that has a lot of movement.  If it's not Kubeczka, look for it to be Jesse Baker or S. Joswiak.  I think Stratford clinched the final spot with yalls last win.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami