Dist. 10 div. 1 2A

Hate to burst yalls bubble but kville won't be in the running for the title. they are gonna have to do much better than 2-8 to get it done. This is the hardest 2a district in the state. A whole lot more competitive than the district they just came out of. Yes they will win a few but won't beat ec, anahuac, and newton.

[quote name="SFA65" post="1207747" timestamp="1333857959"]
Hate to burst yalls bubble but kville won't be in the running for the title. they are gonna have to do much better than 2-8 to get it done. This is the hardest 2a district in the state. A whole lot more competitive than the district they just came out of. Yes they will win a few but won't beat ec, anahuac, and newton.
[/quote]

Never say a team can't beat another team,I'll admit Kirbyville is not a power house this year,But this is High School football and anything can happen,And usually does... ;)

[quote name="SFA65" post="1207929" timestamp="1333944011"]
I dont expect Kirbyville to lay down. I mean what would be the fun in that? Lol I'm just sayin that they better nut up or they are gonna get whooped again this year.
[/quote]

That's your opinion and it's OK,It don't necessarily make it true BUT it is your opinion...Opinions are like another part of the anatomy...Everybody has one... including self... ;D

I will never pick against East Chambers again, the last two years nobody thought they would even make the playoffs and they ended up winning district. As of right this second these are my picks:
1. EC
2. Newton
3.Anahuac (if Barbay stays)
  Woodville (if he goes to Jasper)

Like I stated, I don't know how the Kats are gunna be this season. They were getting better at the end and had few seniors, so I'm hoping they continue to improve and make a showing in the top 3...lots of ifs with still young K-ville, Anahuac coaching, and can't ever leave out EC,Hardin, woodville.......Newton, well we all know ;D

Guest EagleFan01
Why is it that EC fans always get butt hurt when people talk about the tradition of Newton. They are like the step brother to Newton and it just drives EC fans crazy. LOL.. Newton gets all the love because they are year in and year out a powerhouse and EC is not a powerhouse sorry yall are a good 2A team but you will never and have never been a threat to win a state title year in and year out. Sorry to stating the facts. Yeah you may have won the district the last few years but as always you make an early exit in the playoffs every season. EC hasn't in a long time even made a threat to win a state title.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1208091" timestamp="1334001697"]
EC is the reigning champ and until that changes, I'd say the odds on favorite to repeat. Newton has got to step it up to play at levels of years past. We're not going to lay down, but must learn to play all out to win again. Something we've lacked in the last few years.
[/quote]
To be the man you got to beat the man, until someone knocks off EC for the District title, then gotta go with EC.

[quote name="ChampionEagles" post="1208091" timestamp="1334001697"]
EC is the reigning champ and until that changes, I'd say the odds on favorite to repeat. Newton has got to step it up to play at levels of years past. We're not going to lay down, but must learn to play all out to win again. Something we've lacked in the last few years.
[/quote]

From what I hear this may be the best team newton has had in a very very long time. And with WT's system in place for an entire offseason with some athletes that have a chip on their shoulder for not winning district. Sure wouldnt surprise me if we see the newton we all know an love and back in the mix this next season.

[quote name="SFA65" post="1207989" timestamp="1333981301"]
No...Ya'll will beat hardin,kountze, and maybe even woodville. Beating them is your best chance of making the post season. (Depending on Anahuac's situation).
[/quote]
Woodville will be just as good, if not better, than last year. Leaving them in the same category as Kountze, Hardin, and Warren is not gonna be healthy for your percentages on these predictions lol

[quote name="eagleswoodville#1" post="1209279" timestamp="1334169684"]
[quote author=SFA65 link=topic=98666.msg1207989#msg1207989 date=1333981301]
No...Ya'll will beat hardin,kountze, and maybe even woodville. Beating them is your best chance of making the post season. (Depending on Anahuac's situation).
[/quote]
Woodville will be just as good, if not better, than last year. Leaving them in the same category as Kountze, Hardin, and Warren is not gonna be healthy for your percentages on these predictions lol
[/quote]

Easy cujo.....not knocking woodville. They are in the thick of things for playoffs. I meant Kirbyville beating woodville is their best chance of making playoffs. Hardin, warren, and kountze are almost a given IMO.......I think it will be a big game between y'all and Kirbyville JMO guess its a hunch.  ;D

This could be East Chambers best team since Tramain's senior year. Defense is going to be solid and of course the offense has one of the best running backs in the area .. With Newton, Kville, Anahuac, and Woodville, this district is going to be fun to watch! Is it football season yet!! One thing to note, EC plays at Kville, Newton, Anahuac and Woodville.. Not sure how they got so lucky with the schedule..

Predictions:

1. EC
2. Newton/Kville
3. Newton/Kville
4. Anahuac
5. Woodville

[quote name="SFA65" post="1207747" timestamp="1333857959"]
[/quote]
Anahuac????? in the last 8 years they are 500 with a 42/41 record?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder